PDA

View Full Version : So I made a mistake...

MrStabby
2017-01-26, 09:48 PM
It only just occurred to me that Mordenkainen's Faithful hound probably has advantage on its attacks from being invisible. I have been playing it all wrong. Don't quite know how that slipped past.

DracoKnight
2017-01-26, 09:56 PM
It only just occurred to me that Mordenkainen's Faithful hound probably has advantage on its attacks from being invisible. I have been playing it all wrong. Don't quite know how that slipped past.

That is a plus. On the other side, after looking at the spell, it can't move. So I've been playing it wrong, too.

MrStabby
2017-01-26, 10:13 PM
That is a plus. On the other side, after looking at the spell, it can't move. So I've been playing it wrong, too.

Ah, well that's what Bigby's hand is for.

xyianth
2017-01-26, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure why but 5e really changed my opinion on that mordenkainen guy... all his spells have terrible flaws this edition.

JumboWheat01
2017-01-26, 10:44 PM
Ah, well that's what Bigby's hand is for.

Bigby's Dog Walking Hand?

DracoKnight
2017-01-26, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure why but 5e really changed my opinion on that mordenkainen guy... all his spells have terrible flaws this edition.

Yeahhhh...His mansion's pretty sweet, though...IMO.

ChubbyRain
2017-01-27, 01:00 AM
I wish each of the special mages would have gotten their own subclass I stead of focusing on broad schools. Like... Have subclasses that directly modify those spells.

Might get a bit too Hogwarts school sounding but... I feel it would be awesome.