PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're A Gamer When...

Fax Celestis
2007-07-20, 03:10 PM
...your wedding cake involves dragons. (http://www.mmoz.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2896)

Azrael
2007-07-20, 03:14 PM
Stop linking to pics of your own wedding, Fax.

:smalltongue:

Hoggy
2007-07-20, 03:14 PM
I'm confused. Am I meant to be lol'ing, or awwww'ing?

Brain freeze ICE CREAM

FdL
2007-07-20, 03:26 PM
I'm confused. Am I meant to be lol'ing, or awwww'ing?

Hmmm...LAwwL-ing, maybe?

Great pic! Not only shows a dangerous level of geekery, but the cake actually looks delicious! Amazing job on the red lava-like veins at the sides of the big cakes.

Also, those are obviously D&D minis, aren't they?

Fax Celestis
2007-07-20, 03:42 PM
They are indeed D&D minis. It is not my cake; I merely found the picture.

Penguinsushi
2007-07-20, 03:43 PM
yeah, actually saw that through wizards' D&D page earlier today...

...I agree with Fdl that the lava veins look... ...tasty...

~PS

Tom_Violence
2007-07-20, 03:48 PM
As if that wasn't bad enough, is that a chocolate wedding cake?! Why don't you just get Burger King to cater the reception, for goodness sake.

Castaras
2007-07-20, 04:06 PM
That is one awesome cake.

*Wants*

LotharBot
2007-07-20, 04:14 PM
It's a cool cake, but it's not the sort of message I'd want to send at my wedding.

Delaney Gale
2007-07-20, 04:26 PM
Eh, I think you need a battle atop a tower for a properly impressive wedding cake. ^_- Nonetheless, cute, silly, and along the lines of me musing about getting married in an all-white version of my Red Mage cosplay. :D

Vuzzmop
2007-07-20, 06:47 PM
You know your a gamer when, Flight of the Conchords music and Psychonauts make perfect sense to you.

RAGE KING!
2007-07-20, 07:22 PM
when you make characters in your head off memeory in humanities class.

Cyrano
2007-07-20, 07:24 PM
When you spend all day relating things you did in a "you know your a gamer when..." thread on a DnD gaming site.

Eldritch Knight
2007-07-20, 09:37 PM
You know you're a gamer when you look for ambush points as you walk along.

(How many do this? I know I do.)

Jack Squat
2007-07-20, 09:42 PM

I do this, although it stems more from six years of self defense classes. I always look for anything that could possibly be suspicious...even if it's just a car door closing in a parking lot.

AngelAndrius
2007-07-20, 09:43 PM

*raises his hand

Haha true, I am constantly transposing the D&D battle map upon my world.

Neat cake, not so sure about its viability as a wedding cake though

FdL
2007-07-20, 09:44 PM

Em....That's just being paranoid. :smallbiggrin: You don't have to be a gamer to be paranoid :p

Ego Slayer
2007-07-20, 09:45 PM
If there aren't swords, and a cake with battlements, and D&D miniatures at my wedding, I'm not getting married.:smallamused:

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-20, 09:52 PM
I'm paranoid -.- Very paranoid -.-

And awesome cake!

Cyrano
2007-07-20, 09:54 PM
Waitaminute.
If I = crazy
Gamer = I
then Crazy = Gamer
Crazies never know they're crazy, they think they're sane.
Thus, you NEVER ACTUALLY KNOW IF YOU'RE A GAMER. It's like Shrodingers Dragon, an Uncertainty Lich of vast proportions.

terror_drone
2007-07-20, 09:56 PM
I really hope the people at that wedding understood it cause even I'd have to feel sad for that marriage.

Anxe
2007-07-20, 10:00 PM
I want it. I want it bad....

SilverClawShift
2007-07-20, 10:23 PM
You know you're a gamer when you see vivid green plants that stand out from the grass, and think "Green herb = health, must grab". Resident Evil binges are bad for the mind.

In the same vein, playing to much Deus Ex always makes me want to run up and 'hack' fuseboxes.

Also, a D&D cake could be so much better if it was an actual wedding cake, stacked high, with things crawling up and battleing down it.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-20, 10:29 PM
That's somewhere along the lines of a "Star Trek wedding" (yes, they really have those in Las Vegas). Interesting enough for me to want to do it, but so geeky I never could. :smalltongue:

soozenw
2007-07-20, 10:47 PM
I'm not a gamer, I'm engaged to one. But I like "gamer-ish" type things--dragons, wizards, etc. I would love my wedding cake to be like this. How unique! Not boring like most wedding cakes...And it actually looks tasty!

please to be removing the picture of the chocolate from the sight of the pregnant woman...:smallbiggrin:

SurlySeraph
2007-07-20, 10:48 PM
You know you're a gamer when you stat out not only yourself, but also your friends and family. And then memorize said stats and get indignant when someone does something that they "shouldn't be able to" according to their stats.

You know you're a gamer when you get lucky on something and say you rolled a twenty.

Logic
2007-07-20, 10:59 PM
...you claim you failed in life because you can't take 20.

Xuincherguixe
2007-07-20, 11:08 PM
That is an awesome cake. Though I can't help but think a wedding is not the place to have an awesome cake like that.

de-trick
2007-07-20, 11:25 PM
You Know You're A Gamer When you start asking people to make checks, and make checks too, also carrying your d20 in your pocket to make checks.

start saying class ability's and try to use them ( I raged on a friend when he through a empty pop bottle at me, got him good)

FdL
2007-07-20, 11:46 PM
You know you're a gamer when your close friends understand you and don't mind the non-canonic cake and love you and feel good about you at your wedding ^^

psychoticbarber
2007-07-20, 11:52 PM
...when you start talking about your NPCs as though they were real people.
...when you start THINKING like one of your NPCs while you're daydreaming.
...when your idea of a good time is pizza, dice, papers, pencils, and "playing pretend".

...when you you instinctively don't sit in the large armchair in your own living room because "That's the DM's chair throne."

That sums me up, pretty much.

DarthBarbieDoll
2007-07-21, 12:00 AM
Great pictures of the cake. Thanks for sharing. :smallsmile: I think it is great that the couple made their wedding something personal and unique for themselves. Sure, my parents probably wouldn't exactly understand little DnD miniatures for cake toppers nor would they have chosen to do that for their own wedding, but they would love and trust me to do what my new husband and I thought would make the day even more special for us. It's just a cake after all. It's going to taste the same and be just as symbolic no matter how it looks or what is on it. :smallwink:

FdL
2007-07-21, 12:18 AM
Right on, BarbieDoll.

Marriage (and life, bah) is about who you are, what you love and sharing it with others. It shouldn't be just a strict conforming to established rules. Like "you should marry in a white dress". Or much less "the cake should be white, have 3 layers and maybe a plastic bride and groom in the middle". :S

If you want to have hot dogs in your wedding party, as far as I'm concerned it sounds great.

de-trick
2007-07-21, 12:26 AM
but a true D&D nerd would have both the brides and grooms characters wed at the same time as there wedding stopping mid ceremony to play out the wedding of the characters

Hell Puppi
2007-07-21, 12:36 AM
....when you really really want that cake for your own wedding. (or one with the white witch...oooohh that'd be cool...)

...when you think 'if I could only cast invisibility/fireball right now'.

...when you start thinking about what the armor class/ hit rating of cars/ things around you are.

...when the dm throws a monster at you that's supposed to be a surprise, and you already know how much life it has and how best to kill it.

...when you have to stop yourself from blathering on about your latest/coolest character.

Alleine
2007-07-21, 03:13 AM
Aw man, I WANT THAT CAKE! I wonder if my mom'll bake me a dnd cake...

When you mentally create three alternate characters ust in case your current one dies, revising them continually throughout the day.

I need a hobby... oh, wait:smallbiggrin:

bosssmiley
2007-07-21, 05:54 AM
...your wedding cake involves dragons. (http://www.mmoz.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2896)

Oh wow! The infamous Temple of Elemental Cakeness; an ancient unhallowed fane made from the blasphemous union of pure evil and cakey deliciousness. It has consumed many adventurers, but is fated to be consumed in turn.

Jibar: we know where you live now you catmuffiny son-of-a-maccaroon!

Gamer cakes are teh awesum. Ever see the spot-on PHB3.5 cake (+marzipan dice) they featured in Dungeon (#92 IIRC) a few years back?

wojonatior
2007-07-21, 11:41 AM
.......you are in or running more than 4 games at a time
....... when you have memorised the players handbook or dungeonmaster's guide

zombie chick
2007-07-21, 01:00 PM
You know you're a gamer when you see vivid green plants that stand out from the grass, and think "Green herb = health, must grab". Resident Evil binges are bad for the mind.

this is me, even looking for the red and blue herbs. and look out for zombie dogs when you take out the bins

also i seriously want that cake, best...wedding...cake...ever!

Penguinizer
2007-07-21, 02:15 PM
You know, I want a cake that is basically a pyramid, zombies (edible) on the landings. Lich at the top. Adventurers fighting their way up.

Jibar
2007-07-21, 02:35 PM
Jibar: we know where you live now you catmuffiny son-of-a-maccaroon!

Crap, rumbled!
Koalas, Red Alert!

*wooop wooop wooop wooop*

Mr. Moon
2007-07-21, 08:46 PM
Are those... pre-painted D&D mini's? *squints* They are!

Shame on you, Fax! Paint your own mini's! (~_^)

FdL
2007-07-21, 09:44 PM

Naahh, no way. D&D Minis are cool enough. Sure, I'd love to have more varied minis and paint them myself but let's face it, it's not for everybody.

bosssmiley
2007-07-21, 09:52 PM

Some people don't have the time, some don't have the spare £££s, some simply don't have the skill level.

I wrote an article on this very subject *squint* 7 years ago now. Did a lot of opinion canvassing for it. Ultimately came to the conclusion that when it comes to pre-painted vs. self-painted minis there simply is no 'one true way' (and this is me - who always knows and follows the 'one true way' - talking :smallwink: ).

Pre-paints have their place. On a cake is as good as any. :smallamused:

V-- nods in recognition with the first para'

Mr. Moon
2007-07-21, 10:04 PM
Bah! Excuses! In my not so humble opinion, nothing beats the satisfatcion of turning out an amazingly grotesque tyranid with super-long toungs and dripping slime, and saying "I painted it." When people ask where the heck I got that revolting thing. ^_^

Granted, that's not for everyone, but I suppose the satisfaction of turning out an amazing mini is just as good.

Some people don't have the time, some don't have the spare £££s, some simply don't have the skill level.

- Time: Somehow, between all my studies and gaming, I find time to sit down and paint every now and then.
- Money: I'm dead broke. I'm supourting two armies, with the left-over winnings from a radio contest. It wasn't much.
- Skill: You should see my very first orcs. You'll get better.

See? All things that may have stopped me when I started. They didn't. :smalltongue:

Hell Puppi
2007-07-21, 10:45 PM
To be fair the new pre-painted ones have an amazing amount of detail...

thought of another one:

...if you have ever uttered: "Haha! Intel check failed!" at someone who has done something stupid.

Weezer
2007-07-21, 10:54 PM

I regret to admit that I do this to. Is it bad that I also look for the structural supports of any building that I enter so that I could blow it up or that whenever I enter buildings protected by security (airports, military bases etc.) I look for ways to break/sneak in:smallconfused:.

de-trick
2007-07-21, 11:18 PM
I forget the name of the pre painted mini but the mini was a rider and horsemen everything great detail then I looked at the rider was just a smiley face funny though

Mr. Moon
2007-07-21, 11:34 PM

You think? I dunno, I've never gotten over the whole artifcialy made feeling. I mean, they don't even file off the mold lines... o.O

EmeraldRose
2007-07-21, 11:39 PM
...your husband gives you gaming stuff for gifts...and you return the favor :smallbiggrin: (and it was actually on some kind of a wishlist)

...or he gives you a module by mistake, thinking it was source material...so you just decide to go ahead and run it...

zeratul
2007-07-21, 11:50 PM
You know your a gamer when, Flight of the Conchords music and Psychonauts make perfect sense to you.

Hehe, me to a T

I do it, but I thought it was because I'm paranoid.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-21, 11:52 PM
Most of the places I go I wonder how well they'd do against a zombie horde....but that's me:smallamused:

EmeraldRose
2007-07-21, 11:52 PM
I loved Psychonauts!! :smallsmile:

adanedhel9
2007-07-22, 12:05 AM
... your first thought after encountering a new piece of technology is how to apply it to a tabletop game. (Ahh, the joy of being a technophile and gamer!)

... your photobucket account has more images related to games (maps, character sketches, scanned character sheets, etc) than actual photos. (Was me before I started hosting my own stuff.)

... when you try to put a Wii on your wedding registry (actually happened to a couple I know; Target wouldn't let them do it.)

FdL
2007-07-22, 01:55 AM

Yeah, good enough for me.

thought of another one:

...if you have ever uttered: "Haha! Intel check failed!" at someone who has done something stupid.

I didn't get it.

*gasp* Am I not a gamer? :S *panics*

Hell Puppi
2007-07-22, 02:29 AM
No....it just means you just not as huge a geek as me...:smalltongue:

basically it's from playing too much D&D.....also works with:

"Failed your spot check!" (ran into something)

Penguinizer
2007-07-22, 02:31 AM
I still want edible Marzipan zombies. Imagine, guy looks at you, you have half of a tiny zombie sticking out of the corner of your mouth '-.-

Who
2007-07-22, 06:30 AM
Most of the places I go I wonder how well they'd do against a zombie horde....but that's me:smallamused:

Same thing with me

SurlySeraph
2007-07-22, 12:59 PM
I regret to admit that I do this to. Is it bad that I also look for the structural supports of any building that I enter so that I could blow it up or that whenever I enter buildings protected by security (airports, military bases etc.) I look for ways to break/sneak in:smallconfused:.
I do that. I spend more time thinking about how effective a building would serve as a defensive position than about how I would assault it, but I definitely do that too.

That's me too.

Syka
2007-07-22, 01:20 PM
... when you try to put a Wii on your wedding registry (actually happened to a couple I know; Target wouldn't let them do it.)

That's just not cool. :smallannoyed:

At a wedding I went to back in December, when the bride and groom were about to enter the reception the opening theme to WoW began playing. The guy I went with and his good friend who was at the same table just looked at each other and started laughing. Myself and the girl who went with his friend just kinda looked at each other confused until they said it was WoW. :smallbiggrin:

To understand, the guy plays so much he was part of the beta for Burning Crusade. The guy I'm seeing asked how he got his fiance to play it. He said, "I didn't. It was all her. I went in one day while she was planning and she was listening to WoW music, and when I asked, she told me to go away. I thought she was going to choose some obscure background music no one would recognize."

This is a wedding where most people there were older and probably had no clue what World of Warcraft was. But we loved it. :smallamused: I and the other girl also forced our dates to participate in the Time Warp which the DJ played. But he wouldn't play Sir Mix-a-lot or Weird Al. :smallannoyed:

Cheers,
Syka

Muffincakes
2007-07-22, 01:36 PM
yummy lookin cake....

Lensman
2007-07-29, 05:40 AM
... your wedding announcement is in the small ads in White Dwarf magazine (okay, in my and Starfish's case this was 22 years ago, when WD was a real rolegaming magazine) and a friend, unknown to us, also put an announcement in for us!

Ranis
2007-07-29, 07:41 AM
You know, I've seen a layered wedding cake at a Nintendo-themed wedding before. They paid more for the cake than they did for all of the rest of the food combined, but they didn't care because it was awesome. If you started on the bottom layer, and followed it around, then up to the next layer and around, etc, you were taken through the first level of Super Mario World on the NES. 'twas amazing.

Mad Scientist
2007-07-29, 02:31 PM
I really hope my other half never sees that cake! Else I shall be forced to figure out how to make realistic looking lava frosting. . .

You know you're a gamer when you make your own gaming t-shirts because the ones at the local game shop aren't good enough.

zombie chick
2007-07-30, 05:31 AM
You know you're a gamer when you make your own gaming t-shirts because the ones at the local game shop aren't good enough.

yes i have started to do that too, im trying to outgeek my gaming buddies.
so far im winning:smallbiggrin:

Charity
2007-07-30, 08:40 AM
A selection of my favourite cakes
http://www.creative-cakecraft.co.uk/images/cake9.jpg
http://members.nuvox.net/~zt.proicer/cakepict/dragon1.jpghttp://members.nuvox.net/~zt.proicer/cakepict/dragon1.jpg
http://www.carlocksbakery.com/pics/cakes/red_chinese.JPG
http://www.doesntsuck.com/images/thoracic_cake.jpg
grimm but well done.
http://darklingwoods.com/site_mech/scrapbook_images/Cake.jpg
http://www.theyrecoming.com/extras/zombiefest/fulldirt.jpg
http://www.cakehead.com/archives/rats.jpg
All praise Alarra.

SurlySeraph
2007-07-30, 07:41 PM
The arm cake and the ribcage cake are just a weensy bit disturbing. However, the dragon one was clearly baked using win instead of yeast.

horseboy
2007-07-30, 09:44 PM

It's not just you. I was at a party with my non-gaming friends. It was at this farm house in what passes for BFE in Pennsylvania. There were doors everywhere, the basement had a dirt floor that was open on several sides. AND there was this graveyard less than a mile away. I was three sheets to the wind on Black & Tans and started going on about what a pain this place was going to be in the ensuing and inevitable zombie apocalypse.

It wasn't my fault that the whole place screamed "B" movie.

You know you're a gamer when: someone looks at you funny after you've said "kit bash" and you don't understand their confusion.

Hell Puppi
2007-07-30, 10:53 PM
On another note, I can't let anyone see any of those cakes...or the ribcage cake's going to end up at someone's wedding. I just know it.
I have zombie paranoia...my friend Ron said that if he were to ever become rich, he would hire actors to play zombies right outside my door. My conclusion, along with my roomates', were that most of them would probably end up dead. We're a paranoid bunch, just about odd things.

tannish2
2007-07-30, 11:30 PM
holy crap, i do all of this, i even started being scared of the dark again, because when i statted myself out i had a negative spot check, in HS i carry no school books, i carry zombie survival guide, wire cutters art of war, batterys emergency potatoe copper wire and a towl.... and my flash drive with 2 elder scrolls games and the D20SRD on it.....(havent menmorized psionics epic level or MM yet)

zombie chick
2007-07-31, 11:54 AM
charity i want to hug you, for it is now my mission in life to have one of those wedding cakes at my do, i dont think i could get away with the ribcage with associated organs, but any dismembered body parts would be fine with me.
the less people want to eat the more cake we can take home:smallwink:

bosssmiley
2007-07-31, 12:09 PM
+1 what Zombie Chick said: armcake is win! :smallbiggrin:

You know you're a gamer when...

...you watch most action/fantasy/sci-fi films and can say "Pfffft. Done better".
...you quote from "Star Wars", "Princess Bride", "LOTR", "Indiana Jones" or "The Mummy" regularly.
...you start bar brawls by shouting "Roll for initiative, B*tch!" when hitting someone with a chair.
...when walking diagonally across paving slabs you mentally count off "1 move, 2 move, 1 move, 2 move, 1 move, 2 move..."
...the phrase "I put on my hat and wizard robe" has more than one meaning for you.

Jibar
2007-07-31, 12:52 PM
"The Mummy"

Is that really of that kind of geeky level? Because if it is, I just won all kinds of geek points.

SurlySeraph
2007-07-31, 05:49 PM
...you quote from "Star Wars", "Princess Bride", "LOTR", "Indiana Jones" or "The Mummy" regularly.

So do all who live to see such times.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-07-31, 06:10 PM
'If all your friends/people that know you well would know that on your grave would stand : !game over!

'If somebody would read one/two lines from one of the LOTR books you would always know where they are in the book'

'If you want to think in multi-personallity and you do that by making characters and roleplay with them in your head and thus making decisions that way'

'If your birthday gifts are money,candy or DnD related stuff'

These pretty much count for me!

'If your birthday/wedding cake is a giant D20 with the LOTR fellowship VS the Order Of The Stick on top'(Hmmm I never considered that battle, but it would be sooooo awesome)

P.S. : Gandalf VS V - Legolas VS Haley - Gimli VS Belkar - Aragorn VS Roy..............etc....anyway that would be so cool........

Bossmiley- ...you quote from "LOTR"regularly.
I want to give you a 1001 cookies and then give you an oscar!

Morchaint
2007-07-31, 11:01 PM
you know you're a gamer when you make excuses for not being able to find your keys, wallet, etc.. on the fact that your search skill is a -4.

also when you curse your low dex, when you trip or do something clumsy.

Castaras
2007-08-01, 11:42 AM
Heh, I constantly talk about how my search skill is in the minuses...

And I confuse my friends by saying I've got a few ranks in profession(Geek).

Nomrom
2007-08-02, 11:46 PM
Maybe this is just me, but when I'm walking, I tend to imagine that I'm fighting my way through hordes of enemies. It makes me want to start screaming war cries and fake hacking a sword through the air, but luckily I'm in control of my body enough to avoid doing this.

Arameus
2007-08-03, 12:25 AM
*speaks very slowly* You have issues. Medication. Me-di-ca-tion.

You know you're a gamer when two games with which you're obsessed combine with one another in your dreams. Too weird to describe in detail.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-03, 01:05 AM
^ Which two? I had Halo + Resident Evil + little bits of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

...What? Do you want me to explain what happened?

Arameus
2007-08-03, 01:18 AM
I know it was FFVII and something else.

OH MY DEAR SWEET SAVIOR, I remember what's perhaps the longest and best dream I ever had. I mean, it was deep, there was a storyline, and I was a character, not just a viewer of the events! It's not the dream I was thinking of above, but get this: FFVII and Office Space. Ridiculous? Yes. And I loved every moment of it.

Hell Puppi
2007-08-03, 01:20 AM
That imagery gives entirely new meaning to the phrase: "I believe you have my stapler?"

Think about it. Hilarity ensues.

Tor the Fallen
2007-08-03, 01:25 AM

Or you collect large fuses, as they look exactly like the vials they keep G-Virus in. You don't want these falling in the wrong hands....

Did you ever think first aid spray was at both a ridiculous and awesome idea?

Tor the Fallen
2007-08-03, 01:26 AM
Maybe this is just me, but when I'm walking, I tend to imagine that I'm fighting my way through hordes of enemies. It makes me want to start screaming war cries and fake hacking a sword through the air, but luckily I'm in control of my body enough to avoid doing this.

Ever get so swept up in your fantasy that you realize you have lost control of your body, much to the amusement of everyone else around? Err, not that I know what you're talking about....

Hell Puppi
2007-08-03, 01:28 AM
^That's everything about resident evil.^
Plants save lives, and so do spray bottles. All hail the magic puzzle faeries. Save EVERYTHING, it will somehow come in handy later.
Ahhh Revil...so silly...and yet I love you....

Arameus
2007-08-03, 01:29 AM
Health in a can. <Can I have it?><Yes, please.>

It was weird... Think about the events of young Cloud's life that led him to want to join SOLDIER, and his attempts to do just that, and put all the characters in the exact situation except in Office Space... It was the only dream i ever wanted to immediately write down, but as with all the other good 'uns, it's all just a blur now.

Tor the Fallen
2007-08-03, 01:29 AM
Res Evil really messed me up for years. I used to always insist on wearing shoes EVERYWHERE because you can't run from a zombie apocolypse in open toed shoes, much less stomp their heads in.

Hell Puppi
2007-08-03, 01:32 AM
Oddly enough, I do that to (fear I will be wearing flip-flops when I see a zombie). 'Course I have friends that are just as crazy as me about their fear of the oncoming zombie apocalypse, so I don't see my crazy getting any better. I suppose there's worse things to think about.

Arameus
2007-08-03, 01:56 AM
Due to certain... complications, I have no fear of a zombie apocalypse. No tthat it won't happen, but they can't harm me as I am now. Long story.

averagejoe
2007-08-03, 02:04 AM
...you carry your dead friends around, then check into a Motel 6 to make them get better.

...you write tetris fanfics.

...you go through life secure in the knowledge that, whatever problems you face, it isn't anything that jumping on the right person's head can't solve.

...you gather all the change you can, because every hundred coins means an extra life.

...you go through life secure in the knowledge that, whatever problems you face, it isn't anything that rolling enough stuff into a ball can't fix.

...you're positive that raccoons can fly.

...you're suprised when the villain in an action movie dies, because he didn't start flashing different colors first.

...you go to a family reunion to get a date!

Wait, hold on a minute. What was the question?

Hell Puppi
2007-08-03, 02:05 AM
Due to certain... complications, I have no fear of a zombie apocalypse. No tthat it won't happen, but they can't harm me as I am now. Long story.

Iz you a vampire?:smallconfused:

Lucky
2007-08-03, 02:08 AM
. Check, check, check, check, and check. :smalltongue:

BardicMyth
2007-08-03, 05:25 AM
You know you're a gamer when...

At 1pm after staying up hosting an online Chronicle for WW, you mumble to your partner that she better roll a frenzy check when she bitches at you for not taking the trash out in the morning like you said you would.