PDA

View Full Version : Belkar is just like HK-47!

Jher'c Kelborn
2007-07-20, 04:26 PM
HK-47 from the game Star Wars: Knights Of the Old Republic.

Watch this for evidence:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R6sx0rWJGQI

Belkar's Left Foot
2007-07-20, 04:33 PM
I always thought that too!

Scarab83
2007-07-20, 04:38 PM
Mmm, organic meatbags...

Pigboy
2007-07-20, 04:50 PM
No, not really. HK-47 is an un-feeling horrible killing machine. And Belkar is...Oh...wait a second...never mind... :smallredface:

Bocc Kob
2007-07-20, 04:52 PM
Hey, "joy" is a feeling.

Gallanoth
2007-07-20, 05:07 PM
Hey, "joy" is a feeling.

And anger too but other than that Belkar really doesn't have much other feelings. Except Hatred. But that goes with anger anyways.

Gol_Stoan
2007-07-20, 06:04 PM
Hate and lust to be specific. :smallbiggrin:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0335.html

Icewalker
2007-07-20, 06:10 PM
Well

I watched about half of it. Looks pretty accurate to me.

Definitely the general intent (killing!) is the same. His opinions however seem more like Bender from Futurama. Inferior meatbags, and all that.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-20, 06:14 PM
HK-47 is more Lawful or Neutral Evil, an assassination droid who lives only for the joy of killing AND specifically serving and killing for his master. But I definitely see what you're saying. The two of them would get along great so long as they didn't killsteal from each other. :smallsmile:

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-20, 06:17 PM
Well

I watched about half of it. Looks pretty accurate to me.

Definitely the general intent (killing!) is the same. His opinions however seem more like Bender from Futurama. Inferior meatbags, and all that.

Yeah, combine Bender, Belkar and some traits of his own and you get HK-47.

doliemaster
2007-07-21, 12:04 AM
They are alot alike, although I have the feeling that putting those two on a team with BM from 8bit and you have the ultimate death squad, as in the end the only thing that has a chance of stopping them would be to busy vomiting at the scene of carnage in front of them.

Jher'c Kelborn
2007-07-21, 12:20 AM
They are alot alike, although I have the feeling that putting those two on a team with BM from 8bit and you have the ultimate death squad, as in the end the only thing that has a chance of stopping them would be to busy vomiting at the scene of carnage in front of them.

HA! Yeah:
With Belkar from The Order of The Stick, Bender from Futurama, Black Mage from The Light Warriors, and HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights Of the Old Republic: one would have the ultimate evil, sadistic, and gory killing squad the multiverse has ever known!

HELL HATH NO FURY...! :furious:

Mr Wizard
2007-07-21, 12:39 AM
HA! Yeah:
With Belkar from The Order of The Stick, Bender from Futurama, Black Mage from The Light Warriors, and HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights Of the Old Republic: one would have the ultimate evil, sadistic, and gory killing squad the multiverse has ever known!

You're forgetting Schlock, and forgetting him is a bad idea...

OMMMIINNNUUSSS HUMMMMM...

Gravedjinn
2007-07-21, 08:22 AM
welll i dontk now..... i dont think i can really qualify that as the ultimate killing squad....

It fails my how bad are you test for makeing that level of nasty.

See i compare all power to that of elminster... and it comes in varing degrees of it. As you should well know elminster is that badest of the bad when it comes to killing powa.

Now really i could see them being bad yes but not ultimate killing squad cause frankly i could see elminster sneezeing and TPKing that group.

BRC
2007-07-21, 08:30 AM
HA! Yeah:

Throw in Richard from Looking For Group, he may be new, but he would make a good addition to team Everything Dies

wojonatior
2007-07-21, 09:07 AM
bender dosent really kill people but if you have bender you need kratos

Zaldrak
2007-07-21, 09:37 AM
welll i dontk now..... i dont think i can really qualify that as the ultimate killing squad....

It fails my how bad are you test for makeing that level of nasty.

See i compare all power to that of elminster... and it comes in varing degrees of it. As you should well know elminster is that badest of the bad when it comes to killing powa.

Now really i could see them being bad yes but not ultimate killing squad cause frankly i could see elminster sneezeing and TPKing that group.

But he doesn't go around slaughtering random people for no reason at all. In a millenia he wouldn't get the same bodycount that said team would get in a day.

Gravedjinn
2007-07-21, 10:29 AM
But he doesn't go around slaughtering random people for no reason at all. In a millenia he wouldn't get the same bodycount that said team would get in a day.

aye that true...BUT!!! elminster could destroy the planet in a day so if we are dicussing the posible body counts that could happen elminster still wins over said Ultimate death squad.

Now yeah i realize comparing to elmister is truly unfair giveing status witht he gods that he carries and all that... but seriously how many people could the death squad really kill in a day at best BM could maybey TPK his whole party and kill and take out a few cities but in the scheme of things when he did enough damage elminster would some out and make him begggggg.

Pronounceable
2007-07-21, 12:44 PM
I seriously think Black Mage would cramp their style. He's just not effective enough.

Belkar+HK47=Hillarity

Ariko
2007-07-21, 03:40 PM
Yeah, combine Bender, Belkar and some traits of his own and you get HK-47.

:smallconfused: Now I'm stuck with an image of HK-47 dancing and singing like Bender..

Icewalker
2007-07-21, 03:43 PM
Yeah, Bender doesn't kill people. You want Roberto, his friend from High School who robs the bank three times and kills several people then holds the crew hostage. He's funny.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-21, 03:44 PM
Aww, HK-47, best video game char of all time, and everyone's favorite tool of wampan slaughter!
Belkar, however, isnt like HK-47, where everything he says turns to gold, but theyre very similar!

Horray for OOTS's HK-47! :smallbiggrin:

wojonatior
2007-07-21, 05:37 PM
did anybody here me about kratos?

Scarab83
2007-07-21, 06:00 PM
did anybody here me about kratos?

I saw words, but they didn't really form a coherent sentence.

Begone! Your hypno-babble has no power here!

Alysar
2007-07-21, 07:36 PM
When I first saw the post title, I misread the droid's name, then something occurred to me.

Is it possible that the creators of KOTOR named HK-47 after the AK-47?

Angel in Black
2007-07-21, 08:00 PM
When I first saw the post title, I misread the droid's name, then something occurred to me.

By proxy. It was named after one of the designer's billiards team, which was originally going to be named HK-41, as there were four people who's last names started with H, and one who's last name started with K- but then they thought of the AK-47 assault rifle, and used it for the intimidation factor. It was sheer luck that HK stands for Hunter-Killer in the star wars universe.

Xuincherguixe
2007-07-21, 08:53 PM
HK-47 though awesome beyond words is not much like Belkar.

the_tick_rules
2007-07-21, 11:53 PM
i never saw most of those, awesome stuff.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-22, 12:02 AM

Yes. Yes, it is.

doliemaster
2007-07-22, 12:40 AM
BM may not be effective, but he has done quite a bit of whanton slaughter, remeber dwarf land? Roberto can't get in because he fails, alot. As for bender, he is cool but he doesn't really kill anyone, just random violence and other chaos. Kratos is like the anti-Belkar/HK as he seeks to stop hearing the screams in the first one, while belkar and HK would enjoy it to no end.

basilisk 89
2007-07-22, 08:42 AM
Now I hope HK gets a cameo in OotS....

lonewolf23k
2007-07-22, 11:17 AM
Now I hope HK gets a cameo in OotS....

It's a shame Rich doesn't seem to like Eberron, 'cause I could definetly see a Warforged with HK-47's personality...

donkyhotay
2007-07-24, 03:22 AM
Belkar and HK-47 together would be the same thing when belkar and the eye of fear and flame got together. Belkar would be dissapointed because it's something that doesn't scream when stabbed, but if he found a way to use it the same way he used 'skullsy' he would definitely do so.