PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger help needed

Kalkar
2017-01-29, 05:26 PM
Hello there guys and gals this is my first attempt at d&d always been facinated but no one to play with but a few people from work invited me so we made our character sheets and yet to play but i need help on picking feats early on and what to focus on. My first feat had to be precise shot which i understand from the DMs side dont wanna kill a freindly but as a human he also suggested quick draw for counter suprise engagements. I tried downloading the pdf file he gave me from pazio but my phone wont allow me to open it saying the file type wasnt supported and i dont have a computer to do it that way. Been browsing thia site but seems full of hate towards slingers and no help.
Basically can someone either list all the feats or refer to me a web link to go to see them and whats best early on. Also a little help/tips for a new player :D

HidesHisEyes
2017-01-29, 05:36 PM
I think this is in the wrong sub-forum as it sounds like you're playing Pathfinder, not 5th Edition D&D.

Kalkar
2017-01-29, 07:28 PM
Sorry i didnt know there was a difference so i need to find the pathfinder forum if there is one?

NecroDancer
2017-01-29, 10:04 PM
That's the 3.5 forum (just mark your post "pathfinder")

Arkhios
2017-01-29, 11:27 PM
Sorry i didnt know there was a difference so i need to find the pathfinder forum if there is one?

Of course there's a difference. Pathfinder isn't D&D, as much as Paizo wants the players to believe it is. Since it's baby steps (beta) it's become entirely different beast. A d20 open game licence, yes, but not D&D.

Syll
2017-01-30, 12:09 AM
Google the N Jolly Gunslinger Guide.

Should get you on your feet