PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Godling Needs Help!

Lotuschild
2017-01-30, 06:28 PM
Okay, so I am a Chaotic Good, level 8 sorcerer elf, mythic rank 4, divine rank 1. I live in a world after the great calamity where all the gods have since died, the reason being that Asmodeus offed them. He was in the process of killing off the planes when I came along and kicked some ass. Only problem is that I've got his attention and Im feeling pretty screwed. Currently I have Nerull's staff "Lifecutter", 25% of my planet's armies at my disposal, a few god potentials I beat out and the possibility of Lady Brigh still being alive but captured by the ant people on Mechanus. I recently claimed Regulous and am working on retrieving the Lady. Does anyone have any idea how I can NOT get destroyed by Asmodeus before being able to level? Thanks in advance, guys!

flappeercraft
2017-01-30, 07:57 PM
Okay, so I am a Chaotic Good, level 8 sorcerer elf, mythic rank 4, divine rank 1. I live in a world after the great calamity where all the gods have since died, the reason being that Asmodeus offed them. He was in the process of killing off the planes when I came along and kicked some ass. Only problem is that I've got his attention and Im feeling pretty screwed. Currently I have Nerull's staff "Lifecutter", 25% of my planet's armies at my disposal, a few god potentials I beat out and the possibility of Lady Brigh still being alive but captured by the ant people on Mechanus. I recently claimed Regulous and am working on retrieving the Lady. Does anyone have any idea how I can NOT get destroyed by Asmodeus before being able to level? Thanks in advance, guys!

Try getting more worshippers to get a higher divine rank could be a good one if that is how Gods work in your campaign.

Lotuschild
2017-01-30, 11:29 PM
Try getting more worshippers to get a higher divine rank could be a good one if that is how Gods work in your campaign.

I had thought of this, but I effectively have like 4 planes worth of followers and am only divine rank 1. As the DM put it, I now have more followers than Pelor in his prime! Not sure how to top that. X3 Thanks for the tip, though :3

Doctor Despair
2017-01-31, 12:27 AM
Try to kill deities with higher divine rank than you, and also try to boost your charisma so you can get the Alter Reality divine salient ability. Stuff's nasty, yo.

Lotuschild
2017-01-31, 01:21 AM
Try to kill deities with higher divine rank than you, and also try to boost your charisma so you can get the Alter Reality divine salient ability. Stuff's nasty, yo.

Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately theres only 2 deities higher than me cuz of the calamity. One is on my side, the other is waaay too powerful to kill right now. Still, I'll keep the ability in mind! :D honestly not quite sure why im not a higher divine rank.