PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder The Akashic Brawler?

EisenKreutzer
2017-01-31, 12:04 AM
So, I just realized that a Brawler can more or less become a veilweaver at will. Or atleast they can get an Essence pool and Akashic feats to use their Essence on whenever they choose (provided the Martial Flexibility ability also duplicates the +1 Essence part of the Akashic combat feats, which I see no reason it shouldn't do).

Is there some way to use this in an effective build? Taking the Shape Veil feat allows the Brawler to shape a Veil and invest as much Essence into it as the amount of Akashic feats they can simulate with Martial Flexibility. That has to be able to be used for something fun.

Edit: It took me a while, but I also realised that a Brawler can pretty much instanty become a Path of War initiator as well, gaining access to maneuvers through the Martial Training feats.

Cybershark
2017-01-31, 10:47 AM
A brawler who flexes into the martial training feats still has to ready their maneuvers. Readying them takes longer than the flexibility effect lasts. I believe there's a Brawler archetype in one of the playtest's for Fool's Errand that lets you change your maneuvers on the fly however