PDA

View Full Version : Daring Champion Build - Need Advice!

tatszico
2017-02-01, 01:57 AM
Hey all, new to Pathfinder and i'm trying to theory craft unique/workable builds for my compendium for future games i want to join. Right now, i'm working on a Daring Champion.

So far, I have a human Daring Champion with a dueling sword, picking up Weapon Focus for it and Slashing Grace as the bonus feat. I am planning to go Order of the Flame for the Glorious Challenge feat for all of the damage, as well as picking up Power Attack at level 3.

However, as i was thinking about the AC issues that Flame Order will give , i had an idea of dipping my second level to a Vivisectionist Alchemist. That way, i can get Mutagen to up my beefiness, extracts that includes Shield, as well as Sneak Attack which is great for a dex build.

What do you guys think? After the Vivisectionist dip, i was planning to continue with maxing Daring Champion. Another alternative was to take Order of the Dragon and be more tanky/supportive as well as having the benefits of the Vivisectionist dip.

Also, what feat would compliment the build , or just compliment daring champion in general?

Thanks in advance!