PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Creator Master

RoboEmperor
2017-02-02, 08:42 AM
I'm getting back into d&d so I'm planning a new character.

That new character is a shadow creator master! Basically I am a Shadowcraft Mage, using Shadow Illusion to duplicate True Creation to create infinite objects out of shadow! In addition, I will be using those shadow objects to create Shadow Golems, Shadow Runic Guardians, etc.

I bounced this idea around in this forum before, but that was such a while ago so I'm making a new thread.

I'm gonna grab 2 levels of Wyrm Wizard at levels 15 and 16 and use the Spell Research class feature to add True Creation to my wizard spell list, resulting in me allowing to use Shadow Illusion True Creation. Does anyone see a hole in this plan?

Just to clarify, I'm not looking for "free cheese", like Dweomerkeeper, I'm looking to make a Shadow World filled with Shadow Constructs I made, and the free part is a secondary bonus. Otherwise I'd go some free wish route for free golem manuals and then suddenly every NPC is abusing free wishes too and the world ends.

I haven't planned out what my character will do early levels, but after level 16 he is gonna spend 8 hours gathering ambrosia and 8 hours enchanting her shadow constructs, and perhaps make a living off of it.