PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Local creatures to Blighted Feywild?

JW86
2017-02-04, 08:39 AM
Hi,

As per title - can anybody please list some creatures/monsters (and matching books) one might encounter exploring a Blighted area of Feywild?
E.G.. Poisoned, diseased, blighted, funky naturesque creatures/plants..
Party are level 9 however both lower and higher CR creatures welcome.
Am AFB atm.

Thank you!!

DrMotives
2017-02-04, 12:09 PM
Splinterwaif (mm3) are a bit below your CR without adding class levels, but perfect flavorwise. They're basically corrupted dryads, fey spirits of the wood used to built abandoned buildings. Myconids (mm2) are mushroom people, I always think of fungus when I think corrupt nature. There is a good Dragon Mag article on Zuggtmoy with a few of her minions in issue #337, 2 plant types at CR 3 and CR 5, a fungus Tanar'ri at CR 12, and an aspect at CR 9.

JW86
2017-02-05, 06:17 AM
Splinterwaif (mm3) are a bit below your CR without adding class levels, but perfect flavorwise. They're basically corrupted dryads, fey spirits of the wood used to built abandoned buildings. Myconids (mm2) are mushroom people, I always think of fungus when I think corrupt nature. There is a good Dragon Mag article on Zuggtmoy with a few of her minions in issue #337, 2 plant types at CR 3 and CR 5, a fungus Tanar'ri at CR 12, and an aspect at CR 9.

Awesome, thank you!

Is there a legal online resource for Dragon Mags, do you know?

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Thank you!