PDA

View Full Version : New Feat: Born Fabulist

A Gray Phantom
2007-07-21, 09:07 PM
See also my other "born" feat: Born Performer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50867)

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad. ~Aldous Huxley
Ever since were a babe, you've gotten what you want with telling people what they want to hear. With a fib on your tongue, you had food in your belly. No matter where you were in life, no matter what you did, you survived by lying. You've gotten so good at it, it is as much a part of you as is your hand or foot.

Born Fabulist
Benefits: Bluff, forgery, intimidate, and sense motive permanently become in class skills for you.

Requirements: This feat can only be taken at first level, during character creation.

This feat come come in real handy if you play as a straight fighter who wants to improve his improved feint. And forgery is one of those skills which doesn't seem important until you REALLY need it.

People thought the last "Born" feat I posted was underpowered, so I added a fourth skill to this one to keep it from being boring. I put sense motive in there since I was thinking, "takes one to know one."

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-07-21, 09:17 PM
Requirements: This feat MUST be taken at first level.

That wording kind of makes it sound like characters don't have a choice. I recommend 'This feat can only be taken at first level, during character creation.'

A Gray Phantom
2007-07-21, 09:22 PM
That wording kind of makes it sound like characters don't have a choice. I recommend 'This feat can only be taken at first level, during character creation.'
Done :smallwink:.