PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Path of War Expanded Discipline Style Feats help

sage20500
2017-02-07, 02:59 AM
Ok, so a few questions in regards to the path of war expanded discipline style feats.

1. Do they actually count as style feats in that they are a stance in and of themselves? Or do they count as bonus effects that appear when you use a stance from that discipline?

2. Can you use their related combat feats when your not using that style?

3. Is it possible to use more than 1 discipline style feat at the same time? Lets say with the Master of Styles Monk?

I'm looking at making a Stalker that uses alot of Shattered Mirror, Steel Serpent, and Veiled Moon maneuvers and was wondering if it would be beneficial for me to pick up all 3 of the base style feats as well as Steel Serpent Venom, but I can not find any rules on how the base feats interact with normal discipline stances or if the combat feats can be used when using a different style...

legomaster00156
2017-02-07, 08:53 AM
They function exactly as a normal style for all intents and purposes, including the Master of Many styles archetype. Unless you spend a swift action to enter into the style, the feats don't work.
A style is not a stance, and you can be in both a style and a stance at the same time. Without the Fuse Styles feat, they require separate swift actions to enter.