PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Good base class for ghost going into Master of the Unseen Hand?

frogglesmash
2017-02-08, 04:42 AM
Like the title says, I'm looking for some advice on what base class to pick for a ghost character that will be taking levels in Master of the unseen hand. The character is getting the template for free, and I would prefer not to take a tier 1 or 2 class.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Necroticplague
2017-02-08, 05:16 AM
Eidolon, to have a nasty touch attack as a backup to your TK. Of course, you'd probably want to ask if you could, considering that book's Ghosts and the kind you probably are are different things, but I've yet to meet a DM that disallowed Undead Spirits from taking [Ghost] feats.

Grod_The_Giant
2017-02-08, 09:06 AM
How 'bout a splash of Marshal for Motivate Charisma?

thethird
2017-02-08, 09:12 AM
Eidolon, to have a nasty touch attack as a backup to your TK. Of course, you'd probably want to ask if you could, considering that book's Ghosts and the kind you probably are are different things, but I've yet to meet a DM that disallowed Undead Spirits from taking [Ghost] feats.

I'm away from books but I'm pretty sure there is a blurb about ghost feats saying that anyone who can be incorporeal can take ghost feats.