PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Character creation help [FE:Fates Azura]

mecucu
2017-02-10, 12:52 AM
As title, I'm trying to build a character who is able to sing* in order to create powerful magical effects (I believe the one in the video affecting the king is a Halt Undead spell). Obviously, this just screams Spelldancer.

The character focuses around making their allies do better in combat (thus, a bard), healing them slightly (not actions to do so---they passively heal around her, similar to fast healing). Most of all however, she focuses on giving her allies extra actions. She herself is not very strong and is quite fragile.

I already know about White Raven Tactics, and would likely be taking a dip in Warblade to get White Raven Tactics around Level 9.

I usually do a lot of research into how to build a character first, but I couldn't find any thread that listed ways to give allies extra actions---only yourself. Things like Celerity + Immunity to Daze, Belt of Battle, 9th level Swiftblade, et cetera. The Celerity line is personal range, while the Belt of Battle is an item for anyone and I believe it only works on yourself as well.

And thus, I come to the forum, in the hopes that some of the more experienced people here would remember some ways to spend your actions to give your allies extra actions. Don't worry about whether they'll fit into a build well or class---I'll sort that out myself. I just can't find other ways to give allies actions, and don't want to sort through several dozen splatbooks and more.

*I'm a long-time lurker, but I rarely post here, so it wouldn't let me post a link. Instead, I'll post it in plaintext format. Just remove the spaces obviously, and put a period instead, and then it'll be set to go. youtube com/watch?v=fBFWOEdxd_c

EDIT: I should probably give a little more info about the character; her name is Azura (Aqua in Japan) and her abilities were already described save for her aptitude with water magic (as shown in the video). She's from the game Fire Emblem: Fates (all versions).

The_Iron_Lord
2017-03-16, 03:26 PM
Well...The Snake's Swiftness spell would work for her (SC). There's also a mass version, though I'm not sure if that works fluffwise...