PDA

View Full Version : DM Help I am in need of feat ideas for a duskblade i need to create

Nosta
2017-02-13, 07:43 PM
My Dm Tasked me with creating A few character from my back ground and right now I am trying to come with a build for my childhood Friend who my character is in love with.

The back-Ground for My battle sorcerer and Her are they are both part of magical military kingdom that acts like a magical Sparta. so made up of gishes.
I am playing a battle sorcerer (ECL6) And I plan to make her my senior in the military (At least years older than ) and I plan to make her ECL 8.

I problem is is the group agreed to use only certain books and I am having trouble picking her feats and spells

the books allowed with be PHB1&2 DMG1&2 MM1 Complete warrior and complete adventure

She'll be human

so she'll have 4 feats and I am not sure if were else to grab spells from other than phb2

Darrin
2017-02-13, 10:17 PM
Power Attack, Mobile Spellcasting, Improved Familiar (uh... Blink dog or pseudodragon maybe), and... not sure. Maybe Cleave or Improved Initiative?

gorfnab
2017-02-13, 11:47 PM
PHB1&2 DMG1&2 MM1 Complete warrior and complete adventure...

Power Attack, Combat Expertise, Improved Trip, Arcane Strike

Your next feat would be Combat Reflexes. The Guisarme is a decent tripping weapon, unless you can somehow find room for the feat EWP: Spike Chain.