PDA

View Full Version : To be an overlord

johnswiftwood
2017-02-13, 09:36 PM
Some men are born bad, some are made that way.
Whatever the case, you lot are degenerates. Bound together through your kindred spirits.

You are in the small fishing village of Galis-tor. Population:600 the small ville is prosperous and many men come here hoping to make a comfortable living along the rivers and lakes.

There are a great many stalls and shops. And the citizenry is quite tightknit. Everyone's name is known and welcome.

Today is a celebration. The festival of the dancing stars. While the meaning of the name has been lost to time. The locals use t as an excuse to eat and drink in excess.

What a perfect day for degenrates as yourselves...

((Okay, so in town there is a tavern, the market place, along with a temple toward the greek pantheon , where are you guys?))

Darius
2017-02-13, 11:29 PM
Symballine (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1098437) 10 HP AC 4 PPDM=14 RSW=16 Pet/Poly=15 BW=17 Spell=17 CHA Reaction Mod -1 Initiative Reaction +2

Although beautiful, the lithe elven female clad in studded leather has a pale pallor to her. Two bandoliers of darts cross her chest. She stares at you with dead eyes long enough to make you wish to turn from the gaze of her purple almond-shaped eyes. You cannot pry your own eyes from her as you see a large crescent shaped birthmark that starts above her right eyebrow on her forehead and extends down from her temple onto her cheek and finally ending at her chin. The elf scowls at you and narrows her eyes when she notices you glancing at her birthmark. One hand trails behind her back while the other casually caresses a dart in its sheath. She then smiles a predatory smile at you and you cannot help but wonder if now would be a good time to leave.

"Are you staring at me because you find me attractive," the elf purrs sensuously, "or repulsive?!?" she hisses. As your mind races to choose the ogre's choice and contemplates the end result of each, the elf begins laughing. It is like rain and wind through the trees. "Don't worry," she muses, "I won't hurt you...unless that is what you might want." She ends the statement with a knowing smile and a giggle. "Buy Symballine a drink and tell Symballine all your secrets," she says as she deftly slides her arm around you.

You feel the heat of her touch through her armor and your clothing. You are nearly carried towards the tavern and no amount of resistance would break you from her grasp as this tiny female seems to have an unnatural strength - greater than any man should ever have.

OOC: Heading to tavern with party members in tow.

stanleyindraven
2017-02-14, 10:08 AM
Throg Bloodrage (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1090652) HP 4 Initiative 0 Reaction -2

Throg, a man in his twenties lets the pretty woman tow him along. He carries a staff in his other hand. He is human, a bit short and skinny for the village average. He is dressed in a white shirt, pants and cloak with a black vest and boots. Throg also carries a black satchel which carries a bit of weight. An odd and dirty looking cat follows silently behind him.

"I do like when a pretty lady offers to touch me." Throg says with a grin. He smiles, with his crooked teeth and icy blue eyes. His blonde hair, shoulder length, flows behind him.

Darius
2017-02-15, 07:29 AM
Symballine (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1098437) 10 HP AC 4 PPDM=14 RSW=16 Pet/Poly=15 BW=17 Spell=17 CHA Reaction Mod -1 Initiative Reaction +2

Symballine smiles at the compliment and enters the tavern. With practiced subtlety, she scans the room for potential threats. When she sees none, she heads for a table that is close enough to an exit be it window or hall, but allows for her to sit so she can see the way she came in.

stanleyindraven
2017-02-15, 09:39 AM
Throg Bloodrage HP 4 Initiative 0 Reaction -2

Throg will happily sit with the elven maiden. He looks around at the familiar faces. "So, why are you in such a chipper mood?"

johnswiftwood
2017-02-15, 01:30 PM
While your conversation is going on, there is a man in the corner looking at the two of you on occasion, he is old and worn with an odd presence about him.

Darius
2017-02-15, 10:36 PM

Symballine looks at Throg and replies, "I have much to be happy about - for instan..." Symballine notices the man in the corner. She then stares him down and says quietly to Thog, "That man is looking at us. Be wary and follow my lead."

She gets up and approaches the table and says with arms crossed, "What is your problem?"

johnswiftwood
2017-02-16, 11:40 AM

Symballine looks at Throg and replies, "I have much to be happy about - for instan..." Symballine notices the man in the corner. She then stares him down and says quietly to Thog, "That man is looking at us. Be wary and follow my lead."

She gets up and approaches the table and says with arms crossed, "What is your problem?"

As you come closer you can feel an odd aura. He seems to smirk as soon as you enter it's radius.

"Nothing at all young miss.i was just thinking. You look like the sort that seeks power." He looks at the woman. Almost inspecting her.

stanleyindraven
2017-02-16, 12:35 PM
Throg follow, quietly behind Semballine. He gives the man a dirty look as they encroach on his personal space.

Darius
2017-02-16, 06:40 PM
As you come closer you can feel an odd aura. He seems to smirk as soon as you enter it's radius.

"Nothing at all young miss.i was just thinking. You look like the sort that seeks power." He looks at the woman. Almost inspecting her.

As a reflex, the elf goes rigid momentarily when she feels the odd aura that surrounds the man. She relaxes a bit and smiles to hide her initial alarm. She effortlessly flips a chair around from the old man's table so that the seat is facing outward and the back of the chair is against the table. She stradles the chair seat and 'sits backwards' resting her arms on the back of the chair and regards the man.

"I might be looking - what do you have to offer? More importantly," she holds up a fist and starts counting off her points, "what is it that you want me to do, what are the risks for me, and what are the rewards that I get?" She holds up her three fingers and turns them and points them at the old man, "And don't even think about some sell your soul type of bargain because I am not buyin' it."

johnswiftwood
2017-02-16, 11:44 PM

As a reflex, the elf goes rigid momentarily when she feels the odd aura that surrounds the man. She relaxes a bit and smiles to hide her initial alarm. She effortlessly flips a chair around from the old man's table so that the seat is facing outward and the back of the chair is against the table. She stradles the chair seat and 'sits backwards' resting her arms on the back of the chair and regards the man.

"I might be looking - what do you have to offer? More importantly," she holds up a fist and starts counting off her points, "what is it that you want me to do, what are the risks for me, and what are the rewards that I get?" She holds up her three fingers and turns them and points them at the old man, "And don't even think about some sell your soul type of bargain because I am not buyin' it."

"I'm not looking for yer soul little missy. But, what i am looking for is the head of a young man i lent money to. And while you're at it. His wife and whatever money he has in his home as well . See he borrowed some gold from me so he could hire a cleric to cure his wife's disease. But he refuses to pay. I would get his things myself but... Alas he has friends and i am an old man.."

stanleyindraven
2017-02-17, 10:01 AM
"I don't buy it old man. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have no problem killing a man, or his family. But, what is in it for us?" Throg says as he lowers his voice and leans in so that only the three of them can hear. The odd cat lumbers up behind him and stands, waiting.

Darius
2017-02-17, 10:18 PM

Symballine nods and replies, "Whatever it is in for us, better be worth it, too. If the wife has a disease, and there are these 'friends' - there better be something good plus hazard pay."

johnswiftwood
2017-02-17, 11:45 PM
"Well. I have a piece of scroll with something mighty valuable on it. Perhaps it is within yer best interest to jott it down eventually."

Darius
2017-02-19, 07:38 AM
"Well. I have a piece of scroll with something mighty valuable on it. Perhaps it is within yer best interest to jott it down eventually."

Symballine looks confused at what the old man says. "What are you talking about, old man? What scroll and what is so valuable? Jot what down?"

ooc: Like Symballine, I am personally confused, too. :smallfrown:

johnswiftwood
2017-02-19, 09:33 PM

Symballine looks confused at what the old man says. "What are you talking about, old man? What scroll and what is so valuable? Jot what down?"

ooc: Like Symballine, I am personally confused, too. :smallfrown:

"It is hard to tell for certain, i am not a mage. But if i were to guess it's part of a ritual."

stanleyindraven
2017-02-20, 02:09 PM
"A ritual you say, I believe I would like to see that to check the validity of your claim." Throg steps closer to the table to see if the old man would give it up.

Darius
2017-02-21, 03:28 PM
Symballine 10 HP AC 4 PPDM=14 RSW=16 Pet/Poly=15 BW=17 Spell=17 CHA Reaction Mod -1 Initiative Reaction +2

The warrior woman waits to see how the old man responds. She looks about the room in the event that this is a ploy to have her focused on the man when rogues sneak into position.

johnswiftwood
2017-02-21, 08:42 PM
"A ritual you say, I believe I would like to see that to check the validity of your claim." Throg steps closer to the table to see if the old man would give it up.
"Of course." The man slipped the parchment over to the younger man,

stanleyindraven
2017-02-22, 09:14 AM
Throg will open the paper and glance over it, trying to determine what it really is.

Darius
2017-02-22, 06:30 PM
Symballine 10 HP AC 4 PPDM=14 RSW=16 Pet/Poly=15 BW=17 Spell=17 CHA Reaction Mod -1 Initiative Reaction +2

As Throg takes the paper, Symballine recalls hearing about strange sigils and runes that explode or enspell those that read them. She moves away from Throg as the paper is passed and makes sure she is dart distance from the old man.

johnswiftwood
2017-02-22, 07:10 PM
It seemed to be a list of spell components. And an incomplete set of directions for a ritual. Though there is no title or diagrams to tell for sure.

Darius
2017-02-23, 06:59 AM

Seeing that Throg does not die a horrible death or is transformed into a newt (yet), Symballine moves closer and inspects the paper. She says, "So, we are to get these components for you? What is in it for us?"

stanleyindraven
2017-02-23, 08:41 AM
"An incomplete ritual, no name, and maybe a full list of components. This may or may not be useful. So, we have to kill someone you say? I think this can be done." Throg leans in so that his words are only heard by the three of them.

OOC: Is there a way to tell what type of ritual by the bits he has, components and steps? Also, does it look like the parchment was torn or burned? Trying to figure out if there may be more parts of this somewhere.

johnswiftwood
2017-02-23, 08:26 PM
"The young man is correct, simply kill a man by the name of jeoffry bittersnake, and bring me his head, and any valuables in his home." The old man says.

The parchment is cut off very deliberately almost as if it was on purpose.

Darius
2017-02-23, 11:24 PM

The warrior shrugs. "Since you are unwilling to tell us what is in it for us in spite of me asking several times, I shall decline. Good luck." Symballine then turns and leaves the table and goes back to where she was.

stanleyindraven
2017-02-24, 08:34 AM
Throg waits for the female to take a few steps away before halting her. "Look, the man obviously knows what this ritual is, and I am willing to bet that he has the rest tucked away to get us to do something else. But that being said, I think it is worthwhile to entertain his idea long enough to get the rest of that ritual." Throg looks at the forceful woman with pleading in his eyes, then his look turns to determination.

johnswiftwood
2017-02-24, 06:15 PM
"This is simply the prepay, i onow the locations of the other two thirds of this croll are. Or at the very least where they are rumored to be.
Do as i say, and i will point the way"

Darius
2017-02-25, 11:39 PM
Throg waits for the female to take a few steps away before halting her. "Look, the man obviously knows what this ritual is, and I am willing to bet that he has the rest tucked away to get us to do something else. But that being said, I think it is worthwhile to entertain his idea long enough to get the rest of that ritual." Throg looks at the forceful woman with pleading in his eyes, then his look turns to determination.

Symballine stops and looks at Throg and then back at the old man. "Very well. I will help you, but I am also going to help myself. Let's get this over with - no sense waiting around and doing nothing."

stanleyindraven
2017-02-27, 08:39 AM
"Thank you, hot in temper." Throg says as he eyes the elf then looks back at the man.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-01, 06:57 PM
"Thank you, hot in temper." Throg says as he eyes the elf then looks back at the man.

He smiles "go on then, you too. He lives in a small stone cottage on the outskirts of town, there is a scarecrow with the head of a bull outside his house."

stanleyindraven
2017-03-06, 01:50 PM
Throg motions to the cat and looks at Symballine, "Let's head out, shall we?" He then begins to make his way to the door.

Darius
2017-03-06, 10:10 PM

The elven warrior squints her eyes at the old man and then turns and leaves the tavern. She heads toward the direction of the house indicated and then after a few hundred paces stops to lace up her boot. She casually looks back toward the inn, looking for any tails that may be following the pair. If satisfied, she will complete her task and then continue on until they come to a place where they can see the house and form a plan after casing it.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-08, 01:55 PM
The older man had seemingly stayed behind. The directions he gave you were good. But from within the home you can here several rather tough sounding voices. Though not what they're saying.

Darius
2017-03-09, 07:17 AM

"Stay here for a moment," the elf says to her companion quietly. She then silently moves ahead, looking for a window to see what is happening or a means to listen to the voices inside.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-10, 02:42 PM
As you move. Closer to the house you can hear more clearly the by rly voices of three, perhaps four men

"So, what do you think this poor sod did to get into his sitiation" said the voice of a burly man of a cockney accent.

"Probably some dumb **** don't worry about it. As long as we get payed as promised it doesn't matter" a second voice assures the other man.

"Yeah , well. This is boring. I actually kinda wish someone would bust in at this point" a third voice says in a somewhat frustrated manner.

"Relax Boss, this gig is the best we had in a while. We're gettin paid to do noffin. Be'er than just waiting for some rich dumbass to come along an' all that" says the first of the three voices optimistically

Darius
2017-03-12, 09:56 PM

Quietly Symballine retreats to her comrade. "There are three - maybe four - ruffians inside. They seem to be the collection agent type. I am pretty sure I can take one or two out, but I was hoping you had some skills to assist. Suggestions?"

stanleyindraven
2017-03-14, 01:09 PM
"Well," Throg starts, "I have animate dead animals ready, but nothing else. Already have the cat," He gestures toward the feral beast that had been following them. "So, maybe one, depending on how strong they are. Is there a bull nearby that is dead or can be killed?" Throg then looks around for any beast he may be able to either raise or kill and raise.

Darius
2017-03-15, 08:53 PM
The warrior assists in helping her companion and would rather lead the animal to the house if possible first before killing and reanimating. In addition, she would rather not attract any undo attention in the process.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-15, 09:05 PM
There are a few small animals lying about, and in the distance the ugly noice of some kind of bovine creature.

Darius
2017-03-16, 05:18 PM
Symballine says, "That sounds like a cow close by here. How long does your animation spell last? The reason why I ask is would it be better for us to lead the steer here and kill it or kill it then bring it here?"

Depending on the answer, Symballine will sneak and stay out of sight to ensure not to be implicated to the crime of cattle thievery. She will kill the creature in a hidden location agreed upon by the answer given to her and then ready herself for the assault.

stanleyindraven
2017-03-17, 07:28 AM
"The spell takes but a moment and then is set until turned or destroyed." Throg replies. "We could go kill it then have it come back here."

Darius
2017-03-17, 12:23 PM
Symballine listens to the answer and says, "That is what we shall do, then." When the work is finished, and she retrieves her darts from the corpse of the cow, Symballine will stare at Throg intently and say, "Do not even consider making me one of your undead playthings, understood?"

Once the zombicow is near the door, Symballine will take position off to the side of the door - away from view. She will open the door as quietly as possible and begin the assault.

OOC:
I hope you are okay with a little fast forwarding here.

In addition, I do not know if this would constitute a surprise round, but I wanted to get your opinion first and also get a lay of the land inside.

stanleyindraven
2017-03-17, 01:41 PM
"No worries, I can't animate a person yet." Throg replies to his companion.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-19, 12:29 PM
Its fine.
Anyway
As they do not yet notice you. Combat is not yet started, inside is a fairly standard room. A table at the center with four grizzled men sitting , playing cards. Other than that the room has many dacorative things, swords made of silver. Brass statues of various beasts lining the wall in a way that is obviously meant to be a specific scene of some sort.

Darius
2017-03-19, 05:20 PM
Symballine (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1098437) AC 3 HP 10/10 PP14 RSW16 Pet/Poly15 BW17 Spell17 React +2

Symballine surveys the room of threats, dagger in hand, and draws 3 darts, saying "I call four corpses," the elf indicates her necromantic companion, "and he will raise you!" With that, she flings the darts at the most threatening of the bunch. She then adopts a bladesong stance for defense.

OOC:
[roll0] Hit AC1
[roll1]

[roll2] Hit AC8
[roll3]

[roll4] Hit AC-2
[roll5]

johnswiftwood
2017-03-20, 11:57 AM
Symballine (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1098437) AC 3 HP 10/10 PP14 RSW16 Pet/Poly15 BW17 Spell17 React +2

Symballine surveys the room of threats, dagger in hand, and draws 3 darts, saying "I call four corpses," the elf indicates her necromantic companion, "and he will raise you!" With that, she flings the darts at the most threatening of the bunch. She then adopts a bladesong stance for defense.

OOC:
[roll0] Hit AC1
[roll1]

[roll2] Hit AC8
[roll3]

[roll4] Hit AC-2
[roll5]
The three fall dead almost immediately, leaving only the boss, he pretty much just ****ing runs knowing he was stronger than the others didnt help the fact he was outnumbered

Darius
2017-03-20, 10:19 PM
ooc: Where does he go? The zombiecow and Symballine are coming in the front?

stanleyindraven
2017-03-21, 03:35 PM
Throg will command the cow to head after the man, figuring four legs to be faster than two. Then Throg will take to pursuing the man as well.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-21, 11:04 PM
Throg will command the cow to head after the man, figuring four legs to be faster than two. Then Throg will take to pursuing the man as well.

The leader had escaped through a window, giving him enough time to hide in some way.
But, upstairs there can be heard, several more men.

Darius
2017-03-22, 04:01 PM
Symballine AC 3 HP 10/10 PP14 RSW16 Pet/Poly15 BW17 Spell17 React +2

The warrior pulls the darts from the dead, wiping the blood off on their tunics. She then starts for the stairs using her light elven steps to surprise those she heard, with dagger and darts at the ready.

ooc: +1 AC from Battledancer Stance

stanleyindraven
2017-03-23, 09:08 AM
Throg, not seeing the coward, trots back into the house and commands his cow to block the doorway.

johnswiftwood
2017-03-24, 08:35 PM
Throg, not seeing the coward, trots back into the house and commands his cow to block the doorway.

There were a good 13 men from the sound of it.far too many for a couple individuals

Ooc: you get 30 xp each

Darius
2017-03-25, 08:24 AM
Symballine

The elf quickly looks around for the item she was sent to retrieve and will scoop up as much 'treasure' as she can grab. (Silver swords, decorative statue scene, sacks of coins - the usual)

Darius
2017-04-03, 12:27 AM
OOC: Sorry for double post, but I am worried this thread is dead.

stanleyindraven
2017-04-03, 06:55 AM
Throg will help the elf loot the residence, starting with the two men.

Darius
2017-04-05, 09:33 PM
The pair loots the entire house and they find two bags of holding in the process. The bags are large enough to hold all of the spoils, so they shove the lot into them and escape. Because of this, they get lots and lots of experience and levels up 1 level and 1 point shy of the next one.

stanleyindraven
2017-04-06, 07:10 AM
Throg will tie his new bag to his equipment. "So, shall we go and report this to that old man?"

Darius
2017-04-06, 08:44 PM
OOC: Do we want me to NPC Symballine and you and I continue, Stan?

stanleyindraven
2017-04-07, 07:11 AM
OOC: Sure, unless you just want to let this die.

Darius
2017-04-08, 08:59 AM
OOC: I will work to put something together, then.

Darius
2017-04-18, 09:48 AM
In the aftermath of the battle - Throg positions his Zomcow to prevent those above from getting past. Symballine grabs a large sack to collect loot and stops a bit short as she is perplexed by the weight of it - although it appears empty. She reaches in and pulls out a small chest. It is evident to both that the bag is enchanted and is a good prize to keep. She hands it to the wizard and says, "Hold this open - that creature of yours will not hold them long." Scooping the items from the mantle into the bag, she spies a scroll tube and grabs it smiling at Throg. "I'll bet the ritual is inside." The warrior tosses all of the figurines and then grabs the silver swords that were held in place by leather bracers from the wall.

Dropping the sheathed swords into the bag, she says, "Get out - I will meet you where we got the cow." Throg sees the elf grab an oil lamp and watches as she starts dousing the room with its contents. Knowing what is to follow, Throg exits and sees his cat familiar returning to him from what he can assume to be where the leader had fled. He hustles from to the rendezvous and looks back when he hears screams from where he left. The building is ablaze with the rest of the crew (and zomcow) inside. He makes a mental note to not cross this cold hearted killer of a companion.

While waiting for Symballine, the wizard takes stock of the treasure in the enchanted bag. With the words of magic, he intones a familiar spell that helps him identify enchanted items.

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?521668-Overlord-OOC)

stanleyindraven
2017-04-18, 03:22 PM
Throg nods, "I'll be there," before he flees out the door. He never really cared for people, especially those that would hurt him. Without a second thought he let his feet carry him to the field.

Darius
2017-04-18, 08:35 PM
While in the midst of his cataloging the loot, Throg is warned by his familiar as the cat meows a warning and bats at its master. So intent on the scrolls was the wizard that he does not detect the silent approach of Symballine. When she speaks, Throg is startled, "Well, was it in there?" she asks. The elf can tell by the look on her companion's face that their quarry must have the rites with him...or they went up in flames.

"Empty it," the elf says. Not wanting to cross her - yet - Throg complies. The warrior picks up the two swords, and she straps the scabbards over her shoulders and ties them down. She opens up the small coffer and looks at the gems and coins inside. A smile crosses her face. She then looks up and says, "We can talk about how to split the loot up later unless there is something you think will help you now. Those scrolls, maybe?"

After Throg takes the items he wishes to, the sell-sword puts the bag's strap over her head and it rests at her hip across her body. "Did you see where that coward fled to?"

Although Throg didn't, he is certain that his familiar can lead him there, however. Although low on spells, with the town dealing with the fire, perhaps this is the perfect time to strike?

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?521668-Overlord-OOC)

stanleyindraven
2017-04-24, 08:14 AM
"The scrolls, and this necklace should be sufficient." Throg says as he places the stringed baubles around his neck. He gestures to the cat to see if it will track the escapee.

Darius
2017-04-25, 10:48 PM
Throg puts the scrolls in his belt and the necklace about his head. When the golden beads rest upon his flesh, the wizard feels that they are warm, with the hottest being the largest golden sphere. His familiar sniffs the braces, rubs against them, and then rubs against Throg's wrists. The cat then looks up at his master with a strange intelligence in his eye and meows.

As Throg contemplates the odd behavior of his companion, the cat runs towards a copse of trees. It stops, looks back, meows and takes off again. It continues to do so, sniffing the ground along the way at times. As the pair approaches the areas where the sniffing occurs, Symballine reaches down and feels the grass then brings her fingers up to reveal fresh blood. "The coward must have cut himself on the glass when he fled."

As the two of you get deeper into the woods, the light of day begins to wane. In the forest, it is becoming darker, and you realize that you will need to be careful as you make your way through lest you would turn and ankle. Throg realizes that stealth and secrecy are to your advantage, and using a light would only alert your quarry.

Each time you think you are lost, the cat appears, weaves between your legs or does something similar and then it takes off into the woods again - only to look back at you with the eerie reflective eyes that felines are known for. Then, when the light of day is all but gone, you smell smoke. As you track your way as quietly as you can, you begin to hear a strange sound that cannot be the wind.
Continuing deeper you eventually come to see the glow of a fire ahead. As you approach, you can see that there is a large clearing with some sort of natural stone table that is near the bonfire. The orange glow sheds light on a ten-foot tall obelisk that appears to have some sort of markings upon it but are too far away to tell what they are. In a crescent shape that forms around the table, facing the obelisk are six white robed figures that have their hoods above them. They appear to be chanting, swaying and bobbing to some unheard chorus. Between the altar and the obelisk is a man in blue robes and he also has the hood's cowl up. The man you were chasing on the other side of the alter - and he appears to be conversing with the blue-robed one. He holds in his hand a silvery cylinder and his other hand is clasped on his bicep. It is obvious by the dark trail of blood on the forearm that is below where the leader of the ruffians is holding, that Symballine was correct in his injuries.

From what you can tell, no matter which way you would be able to approach without running the risk of one of the group seeing.

stanleyindraven
2017-04-27, 10:18 AM
"So, do you think they are good? They appear to be readying for some ritual. I bet we could easily approach and get them to talk, or we could lay in wait for a moment and see what they are up to. I would like to see a little more before we drop on them." Throg says as he tries to keep his voice and head down. White clothing was not the best for hiding in the dark after all.

Darius
2017-04-27, 11:32 AM
Symballine looks at Throg, "I don't know much about this type of thing, but I am guessing that case has the component we need," she hisses. "Do you have some spell that can put them to sleep?"