PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Please help me optimize my Fiighter (Pathfinder)

Nosta
2017-02-14, 10:10 AM
so I plan to play a battle field control type fighter who uses a polearm and gets lots of AoO and Is able trip foes easily

for this I have the following build but I would like a second input on my build.

You may notice some 3.5 feats (the gm has ok them )

ECL -16
Class-Fighter (Myrmidon) 16
Race: Human

STR:18 Dex:16 CON:16: INT:13 Wis:16 Cha:10

1st lv: Bonus Feat: Power Attack Human: Extoic weapon fuachard 1st Lv Feat: Combat Expertise

2nd level bravery+1

3rd level Armor Training, 3rd level Feat: Improved Trip

4th level
Fighter Feat: knock Down

5th level
Weapon Training (Spear or Polearm), Feat: Greater Trip

6th level
Bravery +2

7th level
Advanced Armor Training:Armor Specialization:
Feat: Cut from the Air

8th level
Bonus Feat: Haft Strike: Lose Reach of polearm to attack foes that are in the 5ft Around you

9th level
Advanced Weapon Training: Trained Initiative

Feat: Smash from the Air:

10th level
Bravery +3

11th level
Advanced Armor Training: Armored Juggernaut Feat: Combat Reflexes

12th level
Bonus Feat: Robilars Gambit

13th level
Advanced Weapon Training (Armed Bravery), Feat: Intense blows

14th level
Bravery +4

15th level
Advanced Armor Training (Armor Master: Secured Armor) Feat: Defensive Sweep

16th level
Feat: Knocking blows

Hamste
2017-02-14, 12:58 PM
A couple of good options you might want to consider for reach builds. The boarding pike of repelling if your DM allows you to enchant it further and you want to take all the AoO. Combat patrol with armor spikes will allow you to cover a 35ft radius with a full round action and your swift though it may not be worth it if the others in your party are not forcing the enemy to move. Lunge decreases your accuracy but increase your reach which would allow you to to cover a space around you up to 25 feet except at 15 feet (or a 40 ft radius with combat patrol)

Pugwampy
2017-02-14, 01:04 PM
Bonus Feat: Robilars Gambit

That stinky feat is way too risky and counts on the foe being very low level or weak but thats usually not the case .

How about a charge attack feat ? I am sure you will charge quite often