PDA

View Full Version : Weapon size chart? ANIME SIZED WEAPONS!!!!!

Foxolicious
2017-02-14, 10:05 PM
I was reading a post recently and some one was talking about anime sized weapons and how damage changes and you roll at disadvantage I was wondering if someone had a size chart for damage for larger weapons

Rhaegar14
2017-02-14, 10:20 PM
You need to specify a system before we can help you with that.

Foxolicious
2017-02-14, 10:32 PM
5th edition dnd

Cernor
2017-02-15, 02:48 PM
There's no chart. That being said...

Big monsters typically wield oversized weapons that deal extra dice of damage on a hit. Double the weapon dice if the creature is Large, triple the weapon dice if it's Huge, and quadruple the weapon dice if it's Gargantuan.
For example, a Huge giant wielding an appropriately sized greataxe deals 3d12 slashing damage (plus its Strength bonus), instead of the normal 1d12.

A creature has disadvantage on attack rolls with a weapon that is sized for a larger attacker. You can rule that a weapon sized for an attacker two or more sizes larger is too big for the creature to use at all.

Foxolicious
2017-02-15, 03:28 PM
There's no chart. That being said...

Would this work with warlocks pact weapon since u can summon your pack weapon just so you don't have to carry it

JHShadon
2017-02-15, 03:36 PM
Well there's nothing that says you can't, but good luck hitting anything with disadvantage though.

Foxolicious
2017-02-15, 08:03 PM
Well there's nothing that says you can't, but good luck hitting anything with disadvantage though.
I like comically flawed characters and it drives some people insane but when it works it works great