PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Awakened Blade build

the_archduke
2017-02-15, 08:34 AM
Since Awakened Blade advances both PsyWar Paths and Soulknife enhanced blade, I am trying to build one that uses both classes as its base.

So far, I have Meditant PsyWar 1 (Ascetic Path)/Warsoul Soulknife 4. I have to use a feat to take Extra Power Known, but I qualify for Awakened Blade.

After taking 10 levels of Awakened Blade, I don't know how to finish the build. I have (at level 15) Ilvl 14, ML 9 and 14 levels of enhanced blade progression. I don't want to lose any more Bab, so I was thinking 2 levels of Warsoul and 3 more of Psywar. Is there a better option for my last 5 levels?

Hellfire014
2017-02-15, 04:35 PM
Have you looked at the Dark Tempest (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-prestige-classes/dark-tempest/) prc? It fully advances both Manifesting and Enhanced Mind Blade, 3/4 BAB, adds some Psychic Strike damage, and adds some powers to your list.

I've been looking at an Awakened Blade build recently too, and was looking at Psywar 6 / Soulknife (War soul & Shielded Blade)1 / Dark Tempest 2 / Awakened Blade 10 / Dark Tempest +1, going Mind Knight with all the feats. It gives me ML 17(19), IL 17.5, Enhanced Mind Blade lvl 20, and 17 BAB. Soul Warrior and Fighter's Blade really help out a lot.

At least, I HOPE my math is right...