PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Raven Soul Question

Llama513
2017-02-15, 02:58 PM
If you are fused with the raven do you need to sleep, as your soul is inhabiting the body, and the body does not need to sleep?

SqueakyElLobo
2017-02-15, 09:04 PM
From what I read, you would not gain the Raven's trait of not needing sleep while merged with it. The specifics of it would be up to the GM, but the way I'd rule it, you still are at risk of exhaustion from pulling an all nighter and you couldn't get a long rest while merged with the raven.

Kileonhardt
2017-02-15, 09:55 PM
From what I read, you would not gain the Raven's trait of not needing sleep while merged with it. The specifics of it would be up to the GM, but the way I'd rule it, you still are at risk of exhaustion from pulling an all nighter and you couldn't get a long rest while merged with the raven.

This is pretty much what it is. You're basically using an action to indefinitely (because no time limit) polymorph yourself into your Raven while retaining your own stats + benefits from it sitting on your shoulder.

In better terms, you're turning tiny and gaining fly speed but losing normal actions. You're still you, not your Raven.