PDA

View Full Version : Archer Multiclass Frankenstein UA contente

joaber
2017-02-15, 06:52 PM
Well, looking at new UA content I was thinking in a archer building, this is just about optimization, so will be min-max:

Human Variant - Sharpshooter and stealth
for 8
dex 15+1 (20 after ASI)
con 14
int 9
wis 13
cha 13+1 (16 after ASI or maybe a feat)

Warlock 3 - Archefey and pact of blade (longbow because Moon Bow)
Ranger Revised 5 - Deep Stalker
Rogue 3 - Assassin
Sorcerer 9 - Shadow

Probably start as shadow sorcerer to get CON save.
Shadow sorcerer gives darkness for 1 SP at lvl 1 and darkvision of 60ft that work in that darkness, so basicly is "like" great invisibility at level 1. The problem, start without armor. Strength of the Grave will be very usefull at low levels.
Warlock 3 gives: Moon Bow (2d8 radiant damage per spell slot, ok radiant damage to a shadow sorcerer deep stalker doesn't make any sense) and probably armor of shadows, because, well, Don't have any armor if start as sorcerer.
Fey Presence can be usefull while invisible. 2 2nd lvl spellslots per short rest.
Rogue 3 for expertise, cunning action, assassinate and sneak attack.
Deep Stalker - new Natural Explorer is amazing, archery, new primeval awareness, extra attack +30ft darkvision, +1 attack in first round, creatures with darkvision don't benefit agaist me, goodberry, pass without a trace.
The rest of shadow sorcerer - quick spell and probably extended spell, Hound of Ill Omen is expensive but desadvantage against ST can be ridiculously good.
11th level caster

Aspect of the Moon Invocation could be broken with goodberrys depending of DM's interpretation of light activity. But short rest spell slots with goodberry and recharging SP still pretty usefull.
I could get another invocation instead of shadow armor if I don't start as sorcerer, but the Con save have great weight.

Cons: MAD, low Con, this build will only work correctly at high levels. This is in fact my problem, after start as sorcerer, probably get the 3 levels of warlock, them go to ranger, them rogue and finish the rest as sorcerer.

Other option:
Warlock 3
Ranger Revised 3 (or 4 for ASI) - Deep Stalker
Rogue 3 - Assassin
Sorcerer 11 (or 10) - Old Favored Soul
this can get light and medium armor and con save at lvl 1, extra attack at lvl 6. And probably trickery domain to get pass without at trace at lvl 3.
Will need Devil's Sight as Invocation instead of shadow armor, and don't have the 1SP darkness.

Ideas?