PDA

View Full Version : Important, Read Please

russdm
2017-02-15, 07:49 PM
I think that bringing the Old Republic Era to life. It would really nice.

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bringing-the-old-republic-era-of-star-wars-to-netflix?recruiter=609836078&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

An Enemy Spy
2017-02-15, 07:56 PM
Can you change the title of the thread please? A netflix show is not an urgent message.

warty goblin
2017-02-15, 10:37 PM
I really cannot imagine needing more Star Wars. Once a year is milking the damn thing hard enough.

DomaDoma
2017-02-15, 10:45 PM
I really cannot imagine needing more Star Wars. Once a year is milking the damn thing hard enough.

I will take this as the signal for the Sherlockians to take back May 4 already. :smalltongue:

warty goblin
2017-02-15, 11:15 PM
I will take this as the signal for the Sherlockians to take back May 4 already. :smalltongue:
Don't break cover on account of me, I'm the sort of weirdo who likes Revenge of the Sith. Follow my lead and the real Star Wars fans will mow you down like field mice under a lightsaber lawnmower.

Legato Endless
2017-02-16, 01:58 AM
Don't break cover on account of me, I'm the sort of weirdo who likes Revenge of the Sith. Follow my lead and the real Star Wars fans will mow you down like field mice under a lightsaber lawnmower.

There's vocal groups in every large mainstream fandom looking at the Superheroes explosion of the previous decade with envy. A film every year, half a dozen television shows, third rate videogame adaptions, Web specials, books, graphic novel tie ins, collectable cereal boxes...

Knaight
2017-02-16, 09:50 AM
There's vocal groups in every large mainstream fandom looking at the Superheroes explosion of the previous decade with envy. A film every year, half a dozen television shows, third rate videogame adaptions, Web specials, books, graphic novel tie ins, collectable cereal boxes...

Then there's those of us hoping this doesn't happen to our preferred genres.

Eldan
2017-02-17, 05:54 AM
Hey, I'd love if we got as much Space Opera (yes, I know, Star Wars, but I don't like Star Wars), or Sword and Sorcery or New Weird as we get superheroes at the moment. JUst saying. I mean, even if most of it turns out bad, at least someone would make some more movies I like.