PDA

View Full Version : If I was Super Rich...

Jibar
2007-07-23, 06:30 AM
I would build every single one of the traps Wile E. Coyote has ever tried to capture Road Runner with.

So, what would you do if you were Super Rich?

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-23, 06:32 AM
Produce a new OOTS strip every day? :smallwink:
*rim shot*

SMEE
2007-07-23, 06:45 AM
Get done with certain business as soon as possible, move to UK and find a way to move a certain someone to UK as well. :smallredface:

Rawhide
2007-07-23, 07:05 AM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/Dispozition/superrich.gif

*Super Rich! drawn by Dispozition*
(Thanks for doing an emergency avatar request)

Dispozition
2007-07-23, 07:11 AM
(Thanks for doing an emergency avatar request)

Bah, no problem...Not like maths is important anyway :P

Also...If I were Super Rich I'd save distressed webcomics at every chance...

If I were super rich (not the lack of capitals) I'd...Ermm...I dunno...Buy lots of stuff?

RAGE KING!
2007-07-23, 07:13 AM
I'd set up a 100 gb/s internet access system for everybody alive(by merging my new internet company with all the other ones), and buy air scrubbers for every powerplant in the world.

WhatIsGravity
2007-07-23, 07:27 AM
I would buy the world.

What, no one thought of that?

Ruik
2007-07-23, 07:40 AM
I would buy the world.

What, no one thought of that?What are you going to do with the world strait off the bat? I think it would be much more fun to buy a country. Make it seem like a true utopia, then slowly start expanding the empire country by country. By the time they find out you are an evil dictator, its too late to stop the slow decline of the worlds nations into a corporate nightmare wi...

...wait who are all you people???

*tries to look innocent and fails*

But as for what I would really do if I was super rich, I have a suspicion I'd end up like Sybil Vimes (née Ramkin), and be so rich I can afford to be poor :smallsmile: Probably just end up going and visiting friends of mine in Europe I made on my exchange for long periods of time, and go traveling in between that!

Of course, there is also the trusts for all those of my extended family, my bloodline, my friends, and one for worthy charities that need to be created and well stocked with funds. And the multi-billion dollar empire. Yeah. Then I can go bum around :smallbiggrin:

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-23, 07:41 AM
I'd buy everything. Just for kicks.

Archonic Energy
2007-07-23, 07:56 AM
i'd buy Wales & find a use for it...

well i'd buy it anyway. :smalltongue:

Jibar
2007-07-23, 07:57 AM
Why not just pay to build a huge wall cutting it from England Archie? Then everybody is happy.

I'd buy everything. Just for kicks.

By the way Decken, those traps are for you.

LCR
2007-07-23, 08:01 AM
Buy me a 1963 Jaguar E-Type (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/SeriesoneJag.jpg) and squander the rest on girls, booze, a loft in London and records.

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-23, 08:01 AM
When I own everything, I will refuse to sell rent you anything.

Ruik
2007-07-23, 08:03 AM
Buy me a 1963 Jaguar E-Type (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/SeriesoneJag.jpg) and squander the rest on girls, booze, a loft in London and records.You know, that actually has an appealing simplicity to it for me.

Might be 'cause I want to move to London in a few years though :smallbiggrin:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-07-23, 08:05 AM
I'd complete all the incomplete collections of books I have. Seriously, some of them are over 175 books and I have 30. I'd then buy the South-West of England and ban all holiday homes. In fact, I'd banall holiday homes anywhere in England.

I'd then buy one of those super-secret government projects to open a hole in the multiverse, thus proving that the Discworld exists.
Then I'd visit or even live in the Discworld

Surfer99
2007-07-23, 08:05 AM
i'd buy Wales & find a use for it...

well i'd buy it anyway. :smalltongue:

Good luck with that :P

Actually i think if you try buying wales they'd prolly give it away

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-07-23, 08:10 AM
Good luck with that :P

Actually i think if you try buying wales they'd prolly give it away

Comes with a free England Cricket team and a $1,000 bribe to take them.
*cough Ashes*

Castaras
2007-07-23, 08:12 AM
I'd travel the world, with my laptop and internet connection in hand.

I'd see all those sights I've wanted to see, visit people I've wanted to meet in real life, and then go back home and spend the rest of my life at home, with the money building up enough interest in the bank for me to live on.

Oh, and I'd donate to charity. Not the playground one, but the other ones.

@^ You boys and your big toys... (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bt9pR5_9OSU) :smalltongue:

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-23, 08:13 AM
:yuk:

You lot ain't getting anything either.

LCR
2007-07-23, 08:18 AM
You know, that actually has an appealing simplicity to it for me.

Might be 'cause I want to move to London in a few years though :smallbiggrin:

Well, what more do you need ...

Swedish chef
2007-07-23, 08:19 AM
I would get a place to stay in every city i wanted (like London, New York, San Fransisco and one or two back home here). I would make sure they were in top notch condition with good internetconnection and then I would travel the world as i pleased. I would probably buy al the books I wanted and all the games and such too. And probably set up some kind of company too.

Archonic Energy
2007-07-23, 08:31 AM
Comes with a free England Cricket team and a $1,000 bribe to take them.
*cough Ashes*

any excuse. eh Death?

squidthingy
2007-07-23, 08:32 AM
What I would do is put all the money into a swiss bank where it can't be touched to 150 years(think of the interest on that) than cyrogenically freeze myself for that long, then when I am defrosted I would be Super Super Rich, don't know if that would matter but it's all I could think of in lack of sleep state

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-07-23, 08:46 AM
any excuse. eh Death?

Ah, I don't need excuses really, they are for mortals:smallwink:
Cough, lost 5 games to none

Ranis
2007-07-23, 08:48 AM
The most advanced Cryogenic technology is only capable of freezing a single body part, which I would assume is your head.

That would make you Mister Super Super Rich Head In A Jar, ala Futurama. :D

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-23, 08:55 AM
Let's see... If I had a million dollars, if I had a million dollars...I'd buy you a house, I'd buy you furniture for your house, maybe a chesterfield or an ottoman, I'd buy you a K Car, a nice reliable automobile. I'd build a a tree fort in the yard, you could help, it wouldn't be that hard.

I'd buy your love and the rights to that song,

Charity
2007-07-23, 09:58 AM
Oh, and I'd donate to Charity the playground one, not the other ones.

You all heard her right?

If I were super rich I would keep it all and count it every day.

Archonic Energy
2007-07-23, 10:01 AM

we know C.
you'd probably polish it too.

geek_2049
2007-07-23, 10:03 AM
I would never be, it goes against who I am.

dungeon_munky
2007-07-23, 10:05 AM
Let's see... If I had a million dollars, if I had a million dollars...I'd buy you a house, I'd buy you furniture for your house, maybe a chesterfield or an ottoman, I'd buy you a K Car, a nice reliable automobile. I'd build a a tree fort in the yard, you could help, it wouldn't be that hard.

I'd buy your love and the rights to that song,

I'll help. Maybe we could put like a little tiny fridge in there somewhere. If I was rich I'd produce pre-wrapped bacon.

If I was super rich I think I would go to university forever and learn everything, and dazzle people with my extensive knowledge in the field of everything.

s.donahue
2007-07-23, 10:18 AM
I would fund the production of the greatest zombie survival-horror game ever made. Oh man, I'm salivating at the thought of it...

Jack Squat
2007-07-23, 10:26 AM
I'd buy a nice sized house on a large plot of land complete with a fully equipped arcade, a Bell UH-1H, and lessons for it.

I'd then help out my friends where neccessary.

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-07-23, 10:37 AM
I'd cruise the world in an ornate, baroque-decorated dirigible- the largest in the world, and of course, filled with nonflammable lifting gases.

Below this dirigible, securely fastened, would be a myriad of large drop-boxes, of the sort that usually contain space marines or the like.

Whensoever said dirigible found a deserving small town- anywhere at all, really, anywhere in the world- the boxes would drop, and, by the magic of their mechanical innards, unfold into equally baroque outdoor stands....for a traveling Anime/Comics/Gaming convention. The contents of the boxes would, of course, be modular enough to install in any given hotel.

Essentially I'd run a Con continuously, have it travel the world, and video blog about it, I suppose. Occasionally pick up a sultry lady-type for a ride on my Airship.

I'd also be a fervid and expensive contributor to research that involves Transhumanism, a movement I whole-heartedly support.

Charity
2007-07-23, 10:39 AM
"Hey baby, wanna go for a ride on my blimp?"

I'd buy 4 ariel atoms and a race track.

Castaras
2007-07-23, 10:48 AM
You all heard her right?

Quote editor. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-23, 10:49 AM
Giant robot! Giant robot! :smallbiggrin:

SDF
2007-07-23, 10:55 AM
I'd buy my heart a soul.

Charity
2007-07-23, 11:04 AM
Quote editor. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

All the same words not necessarily in the same order.

Castaras
2007-07-23, 11:05 AM
All the same words not necessarily in the same order.

Still editing the quotes. :smalltongue:

Oh, and Charity? I have a secret...Want to steal it? :smallamused:

Klerik
2007-07-23, 11:25 AM
I would fund research into future space exploration specifically faster than light travel and terraforming. I would then proceed to buy my own planet the climate of which would be modeled after the country of Bermuda.:smallcool:

Giant robot! Giant robot! :smallbiggrin:

Yes and giant robots would also be necessary I think if only for planetary defense... or if I decided to become an evil galactic overlord :smallamused:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-07-23, 11:36 AM
As I sit here and read this thread, I can't help but wonder exactly what "super rich" means. Personally, I believe it would take several million to become exceptionallu wealthy, so I'll assume "super rich" implies coming into possession of one billion dollars.

First things first, I would invest fifty million. I'm assuming my portfolio will have some crappy return like two to five percent, but that would still produce an annual income that was more than capable of providing for the remainder of my life.

Since I'm single, I'd likely move to a bigger and better apartment. Why waste money on a house when it's just me and the cat? Then fill said apartment with stuff. Not outrageously expensive stuff, but certain good and useful stuff.

Send "gifts" to various people who have helped me throughout my life. Some would get $10,000. Others would receive $100,000. Dad would get a million, to which he'll probably complain, "That's all my rich son can spare?" :smallsigh: Nothing's ever good enough.

Donate, donate, donate! Too many illnesses to list that could use the money, but I'd likely take a hundred million and split it amongst those that I've researched and found to be using the money wisely. This includes blowing a few thousand each Christmas by hitting the malls and taking those tags off the trees hung with the wishes of under-privaledged kids.

Since I can't imagine having spent half a billion yet, here is where I might gamble a bit. Not Las Vegas style, but in a Hollywood kind of way. Take some of my own scripts and produce the movies myself. Spirits and Thanatos Inc. are at the top of my list.

After that? Who knows. I'm sure I'll find uses for the rest of the money. Maybe find the girl of my dreams and treat her like a princess...Hmmm...Maybe I could buy her the rank of princess. :smallbiggrin:

LCR
2007-07-23, 11:40 AM
Why not just buy the princess herself ... there are some rather good-looking ones about (Sweden ... ).

Jibar
2007-07-23, 11:41 AM
As I sit here and read this thread, I can't help but wonder exactly what "super rich" means.

Super Rich
Noun
1. Exceedingly rich. Of a status above rich.
2. The superpower that gifts one with money whenever one wishes.
3. A superpower often ignored but held by many protagonists to explain how they can afford to go out superheroing yet live such comfortable lifestyles.

In this case, you can pick either the first or second. I'm going for second personally. Let's me try and squish Decken with boulders more often. :smallamused:

bosssmiley
2007-07-23, 11:52 AM
You all heard her right?

In a money-bin? So you could swim in it, right? :smallcool:

"Hey baby, wanna go for a ride on my blimp?"

Marry me. :smallbiggrin:

Me? Super-rich? Three words: Fortress of Solitude. Yeah.

Also, vast truckloads of wedge to the RNLI, who are pure distilled awesome and gods among men.
For non-British people (who would probably simply explode or melt in the presence of such fantastic blokes); imagine Air-Sea Rescue done by unpaid volunteers. These guys risk their necks in ship-killer storms to save lives for no pay. However much you do for guys like that, it ain't enough!

Khaldan
2007-07-23, 11:54 AM
I buy a Space shuttle. Who doesnt want a space shuttle?

ravenkith
2007-07-23, 12:13 PM
First I'd pay off my debt, my families debt, set my parents up with a nice yearly income so my dad could retire.

I'd make sure I've got plenty of money coming in on a monthly basis, and then split some of that off for my sister.

Given a simply OBSCENE amount:

I would buy a nice parcel of land down here in Texas, and surround it with a tall brick wall (with a proper foundation, of course), complete with a big black gate and a semi-circular driveway approach.

I would then build (within the walls) 6 medium-sized one-story homes, each with two bedrooms, a living room/entertainment centre, and an adequate kitchen.

I would then build a centrally located, four story building that contained a lan center, a library, a swimming pool, a mini-gym, and a private cinema.

I would also build a garage/barn near the front gate, for storing up to 12 cars and 12 golf carts.

Each of the buildings would be linked by golf cart paths.

I would then invite some of my friends to take up residence in the satellite homes, on the condition that they keep them clean and tidy, and pursue higher education, getting a minimimum of a b average each semester. (This might be as little as one class a semester - I'm just requiring them to better themselves and become educated.

(As long as they are attending a university/college, and are maintaining a b average, they can stay. I also expect them to have respect for the place and not trash it out, and also, not to abuse the privilege)

I would dump my crappy 35k/year job and go back to school, probably pursuing a doctorate in English....and maybe taking up writing.

:smallamused:

No, I haven't spent a lot of time daydreaming about this precise situation....

Dib
2007-07-23, 12:17 PM
lol... stopped laughing at the title when I realised you didn't mean Super Rich Burlew :smalltongue: lol...

If I were rich!!! I would!!! Buy!!! A!!! flat...

:smallbiggrin: And a wolf... thats all I want... maybe one of them Leather Trenchcoats... that'd be all on my list... then id order my mate to move into the other room, and we'd start a show... kinda like mythbusters crossed with Jackass, but better :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

Vonriel
2007-07-23, 12:27 PM
I would.. do nothing. I would live a modest life, in a modest apartment, with a modest car, and shove the rest of the money into some deep, dark bank account that no one will know of. Then, I'll become a professional student until I get tired of learning new things (this one will take a loong time), while travelling around visiting people who I wanted to visit when I wanted to visit them. Maybe help them out a bit, doing things such as funding trips for those who want to but couldn't go see others. Definitely take a trip to Australia, because by then I can afford my own personal army to beat back the deadly.. everything.

Now, I realize this is all really personal stuff, but I don't want notoriety. I want no one to know just how rich I am, which means I can't very well give tons of money to different charities, even anonymously, because there are only so many people in the world who could afford the kind of money I'd drop, and eventually they'd start probing around for someone else who could. Plus, I essentially have three separate family trees in my family: My mom, my dad, and my step-dad, and I can bet that there are members of each one who would hit me up for money. :smallsigh:

Hell Puppi
2007-07-23, 12:32 PM
Buy my mom a working ranch in Montana, because it's been her dream since a kid to have one. Make sure it's continually well-funded.

Invest.

Start up an animal welfare refuge.

See if I can get geneticists to whip me up a dragon.

Buy a 67' powder blue Mustang, then do a happy dance on it because I can have my own private chef. No more whipping up ramen!

onasuma
2007-07-23, 12:32 PM
Id buy Jk Rowling, and force her to write another Harry Potter, dedicated souly to setting up the most painful death ever for harry. And name it something along the lines of Harry Potter and the Really Long Set Up to a Painful Death. Catchy, no?

Also i would have to buy an arsenal of weaponry, including one giant robot, but with the rest of the armoury able to out match it, should it become sentient, as they do.

Edit: Also buy every mostache in the world, and have a different one every day. How hot would that be.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-23, 01:23 PM
I'd make good versions of every crappy movie adaptation ever. Edit the Matrix so that Keanu Reaves (I don't know how to spell it) is replaced with a plank, and remake the original Star Wars so that Han shoots first and Mark Hamill is gone.

Fax Celestis
2007-07-23, 01:24 PM
I would wear a blue jumpsuit with a red cape and big red R on the chest.

Fax Celestis
2007-07-23, 01:32 PM
Buy me a 1963 Jaguar E-Type (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/SeriesoneJag.jpg) and squander the rest on girls, booze, a loft in London and records.

Why the E-Type? If I had my choice, I'd get myself a Tesla Roadster (http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php) and a Jaguar XJ-220 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar_XJ220).

...yes, the Tesla is entirely electric and pushes 283 horses. Yes the XJ-220 has 483 HP on a v6.

I'm very particular about my cars.

Vonriel
2007-07-23, 02:17 PM
Oohh, mentioning the tesla roadster gave me one idea for something I'd definitely waste money on. A Red Alert 2 style tesla coil. :smallbiggrin:

LCR
2007-07-23, 02:17 PM
Because the E-Type looks better than those cars.

Telonius
2007-07-23, 02:32 PM
1. Hire a very good lawyer.
2. Hire a very good accountant.

Pay off debt, buy a medium-sized house, pay off parents' mortgage. Take a year and travel in Europe. Establish a trust fund for my brother. Invest whatever's left, and live off the interest. Then, start writing, never worrying about whether or not I'll starve to death.

Fax Celestis
2007-07-23, 02:54 PM
Because the E-Type looks better than those cars.

If you say so. My opinion, no one can pull off an E-Type but Sean Connery thirty years ago. :smalltongue:

Arang
2007-07-23, 05:36 PM
Buy a third world country, set up an arms operation, sell guns with ridiculous profits to warlords and despots across the globe without ever looking back, salvage weapons from war zones, actively provoke changes of government and have tanks, helicopters, APCs, helicopters and the like "disappear" while everyone is squabbling.

Nah, too evil.

If I was super super rich, I'd stash most of it in banks (face it, if you're rich enough, you don't have to invest in anything, the interest will last you for life), then get like twenty different houses. Not necessarily overly amazing houses, but houses in different places. At least one in London, somewhere in Japan, Russia, somewhere by the Mediterranean, and and Nevada. Then, I'd live in each one for some time before moving to the next one. And I'd get a zeppelin, then fly around in it. And the giant robot someone mentioned above.

ForzaFiori
2007-07-23, 05:56 PM
i'd buy a red Ferrari Enzo, and a yellow Lamborghini Diablo (not sure about what year on either of those), a nice house in Clemson, and take every class Clemson offers that i find interesting. I'd pay off all of my family debts, and hire a hitman to take out a couple people. I'd put the rest in the bank, living off the interest.

oh, and i'd also find the love of my life and buy her everything she wants.

Namaste123
2007-07-23, 07:26 PM
I would solve all world problems. Then get everything I've ever wanted.

ZombieRockStar
2007-07-23, 09:54 PM
Buy a third world country, set up an arms operation, sell guns with ridiculous profits to warlords and despots across the globe without ever looking back, salvage weapons from war zones, actively provoke changes of government and have tanks, helicopters, APCs, helicopters and the like "disappear" while everyone is squabbling.

Nah, too evil.

I wouldn't say that, but your plan has one fatal flaw: you're not preparing for the inevitability of pesky American/British agents/operatives coming after you.

I honestly have no idea..."donate to charity" sounds hollow and anything besides that sounds shallow. I just hope I never do become rich...that much money really shouldn't be allowed in human hands.

FdL
2007-07-23, 10:01 PM
To begin with, I'd have my own forum. And you'd all be invited.

StickMan
2007-07-23, 11:41 PM
If I was Super Rich there would be a Oots every day. Also I would bring goblins on to this website and help the struggling artist who makes it so he can post more and teach him how to sell books and merchandise.

The_Chilli_God
2007-07-24, 02:16 AM
I'd build a tree fort in my yard. You could help, it wouldn't be that hard!
Maybe we could also put a little tiny fridge in there somewhere and we could just go up there and open the fridge and stuff, and there'd be foods laid out for us, like little... Pre-wrapped sausages and things.

Hmm, they have pre-wrapped sausages, but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon!

Cookie for reference

Shadow of the Sun
2007-07-24, 02:18 AM
I would fund an Opera troupe. Where every single member had Tourette Syndrome.

Charity
2007-07-24, 04:32 AM
Still editing the quotes. :smalltongue:

Oh, and Charity? I have a secret...Want to steal it? :smallamused:

You can keep your filthy secret, even better you can send it LR33's way, he is after all The enemy :smallwink:

I honestly have no idea..."donate to Charity" sounds hollow and anything besides that sounds shallow.
All donations gratefully received.

I just hope I never do become rich...that much money really shouldn't be allowed in human hands.

Thats what I keep telling you all, halfling hands on the other hand have a proven track record.

Car stuff
If you are going to have a mad old Jag, have a mad old Jag ([QUOTE=) or there is the lovely Jensen interceptor (http://home.hiwaay.net/~tjhiggin/hwystar/tvmcbig_files/image007.jpg) if you are looking for a powerful car well look no further (http://i.n.com.com/i/ne/p/2007/34bugatti544x341.jpg)

Eggman - Awww if only I wasn't spoken for.

Arang
2007-07-24, 06:06 AM
I wouldn't say that, but your plan has one fatal flaw: you're not preparing for the inevitability of pesky American/British agents/operatives coming after you.

Well, presuming I didn't/couldn't buy the country and change the laws to make it legal, and presuming they weren't content to simply sit back and let the wars wage themselves, I'd either cut them in or offer to sell arms for them, Lord of War-style. If that failed too, I'd reveal my nuclear rockets and hold the world ransom for ...

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

LCR
2007-07-24, 06:27 AM
But ... nobody has that much money!

KoDT69
2007-07-24, 06:46 AM
I would commision the building of a remote-controlled robotic "Stripe" as in the leader in the old Gremlins movies. The remote would have all kinds of quick action buttons and a mic with voice changer on the other end to make it sound like the real gremlin from the movie. It would have video cameras hidden in the pupils and back (LCD on the remote to view) and a mic to pick up sounds (speaker on remote as well). I've always wanted that for a toy since that movie came out. I was 6 at the time but the total vision has changed little (only adding LCD since you know, better technology).

After that I would hang out in my hometown with my gremlin during my daughter's school time, then travel in the summers. I would randomly gift people for genuine kindness or like meeting a high school kid that might not make it to college because of some family or money issues, I'd fix it. Depending on how rich I was, I would help people to the max effect I could while still maintaining my family and financial security. Some solid bank investments will yeild guaranteed money, even if at low percentages.

EDIT: Oh yah, Tesla Roadster FTW!

Archonic Energy
2007-07-24, 07:24 AM

i'd get 4 Veryons and the nurberg ring.... :smalltongue:

or....
i'd buy a Veryon & let the stig take it around the track.

or...
i'd learn to drive.

infact replace the "or"s with "and"s

The Great Skenardo
2007-07-24, 07:32 AM
I'd buy a swimming pool and fill it with coins a la Scrooge MacDuck. Wouldn't even have to be gold coins; could just be a mixture of coppery and silvery-looking coins.

Dronin
2007-07-24, 08:10 AM
I would build a castle.
really I would start a ranch and build a castle on some 100+ acres of land and build a castle.

and buy Dijon ketchup. and a green dress but not a real green dress thats cruel.

Charity
2007-07-24, 08:16 AM
I'd buy a swimming pool and fill it with coins a la Scrooge MacDuck. Wouldn't even have to be gold coins; could just be a mixture of coppery and silvery-looking coins.

You'll go green you cheepskate.
Archie, at least I will be able to afford to stack mine up. (http://www.simianfever.com/wp-content/uploads/veyron_smash.jpg)

another gratuitous picture of the most expensive carcrash ever (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sowhatsitcalled/Crashed%20Bugatti%20Veyron%204.jpg)

bosssmiley
2007-07-24, 11:37 AM
You'll go green you cheepskate.
Archie, at least I will be able to afford to stack mine up. (http://www.simianfever.com/wp-content/uploads/veyron_smash.jpg)

another gratuitous picture of the most expensive carcrash ever (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sowhatsitcalled/Crashed%20Bugatti%20Veyron%204.jpg)

I actually didn't lulz when I saw that. I mean, that's a beautiful piece of automotive design wrecked. It was like a mini-version of the Concorde crash (when people mourned the loss of the plane). :smallfrown:

I only lulzed when I found out the owner had lent the car to a mate, who'd then tried to climb a tree in it. Most awkward "I've had a bit of an accident" call EVER! :smallbiggrin:

If I was super-rich I'd set up a shelter for injured and abused Bugatti Veyrons.

Archonic Energy
2007-07-25, 03:34 AM
Most awkward "I've had a bit of an accident" call EVER! :smallbiggrin:

heh....

" erm hi mate.... you know your Bugatti.... well... you're gonna see it in the papers tomorrow..."

Orzel
2007-07-25, 05:49 PM
"I'm buying a fire truck, painting it silver, and putting spinnaz on it"

Dean Fellithor
2007-07-27, 12:05 AM
I'd buy a few small countries, or buy part of Australia...then I'd rip up all the Roads so there are Dirt roads...I'd Demolish the Cities and set up a few of my own, made out off wood...then I'd buy all the Genetically enhaanced animals and bring them over to my new land, even the Freaks that weren't meant to be....

"Polly shouldn't be, Polly shouldn't be!!! SQUAK SQUAK! :whistle:"

Jimmy Discordia
2007-07-27, 02:36 AM
I'd give up stocks and start trading in souls. That's where the real money is.

Tobaselly
2007-07-27, 08:12 AM
The only problem with being super rich is once you spend your money you are no longer super rich, the people you bought stuff off of are.

Dean Fellithor
2007-07-27, 08:20 AM
The only problem with being super rich is once you spend your money you are no longer super rich, the people you bought stuff off of are.

sell it to other people at INSANE pricesses.:wink: