PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Feat Search

BananaNomNom
2017-02-16, 10:08 PM
Hello Playgrounders, I come with a mission if you do so accept it... Anyway I have lost knowledge of a feat from the Dragon Magazines that basically allowed undead created by the necromancer gain 1 feat at the necromancer's choice. this would be the best most amazing thing if I could find it if someone could point out the dragon magazine number it would make my necromancer heart wither and die. :smallbiggrin:

Zanos
2017-02-16, 10:10 PM
I'm not familiar with that feat specifically, but if you can pick up the awaken undead(Sor/Wiz 7, Deathbound 6) spell from the spell compendium, you can grant your mindless undead intelligence scores. That will give them normal feats for their hit dice.

BananaNomNom
2017-02-16, 10:12 PM
Sadly only level 8 :smallfrown: still a bit away from that as I was hoping for power attack for harpoon funtime.

flappeercraft
2017-02-16, 10:14 PM
I eemember the feat, it was a necromantic feat but it actually only applies to Zombies, Skeletons and other nonintelligent undead IIRC. I don't remember the exact issue but IIRC it is within the range of 305-320

BananaNomNom
2017-02-16, 10:20 PM
I eemember the feat, it was a necromantic feat but it actually only applies to Zombies, Skeletons and other nonintelligent undead IIRC. I don't remember the exact issue but IIRC it is within the range of 305-320
YOU SIRE ARE A GOD. it is dragon magazine #312 I am astounded.

Zanos
2017-02-16, 10:30 PM
YOU SIRE ARE A GOD. it is dragon magazine #312 I am astounded.
Oh, neato. In case anyone else comes looking for it and stumbles on this topic, it's Graveborn Warrior on page 38.

There's also a handful of other feats in that article that let you add hit dice to the undead for the purposes of control in exchange for making them stronger. Some of them are okay.

CartmanTuttle
2017-02-16, 10:34 PM
Personally, when it comes to undead and feats, I like the corpsecrafter stuff from the Book of Bad Latin. Having a small army of easy to kill suicide bombers is a fantastic thing to throw at players during high-power games.

flappeercraft
2017-02-17, 10:14 AM
YOU SIRE ARE A GOD.

You mind if I sig this?

BananaNomNom
2017-02-17, 10:58 AM
You mind if I sig this?
Why not shouldn't be bad.