PDA

View Full Version : I keep thinking of threads, then forgetting!

RAGE KING!
2007-07-23, 07:44 AM
I keep thinking of good threads, then forgetting them.

this is especially annoying 'cuz then my subconcious builds up this huge repertoire of threads, and now there are like 10 i want to post, but i dont want to flood this forum with my threads.

- discuss.

Ruik
2007-07-23, 07:55 AM
If it were me, I'd put them in a word.doc or notepad file and then pick your favorites to actually create a thread about...

Zephra
2007-07-23, 09:27 AM
...what is the point of this thread? that you don't have anything to say?:smalltongue:

Azrael
2007-07-23, 09:32 AM
- discuss.

This is an internet forum. We will discuss things. Very often we will even discuss the ideas put forth in the first post of a new thread. You really, really, REALLY don't need to start all your threads with that.

Charity
2007-07-23, 09:48 AM
Would you like to talk about this issue Az?

Ikkitosen
2007-07-23, 09:51 AM
Lol, if this was the most postable of your 10 threads then I'm glad you forgot the others :smalltongue:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-07-23, 10:19 AM
Lol, if this was the most postable of your 10 threads then I'm glad you forgot the others :smalltongue:

There was a good one with poetry on it, if I recall.

"Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" - If I recall the name.

bosssmiley
2007-07-23, 12:00 PM

Nah, I like this thread. It's a Schrodinger-style meta-thread containing in potentia all the other threads RAGE couldn't have posted, but didn't.

Post on! Collapse the wave-form and ride the resulting surges of awesome! :smallbiggrin:

LCR
2007-07-23, 12:02 PM
Nah, I like this thread. It's a Schrodinger-style meta-thread containing in potentia all the other threads RAGE couldn't have posted, but didn't.

Post on! Collapse the wave-form and ride the resulting surges of awesome! :smallbiggrin:

You're weird.

Ego Slayer
2007-07-23, 12:06 PM
You're weird.
Of course he is! That's why we love him.:smalltongue:

LCR
2007-07-23, 12:40 PM
Of course he is! That's why we love him.:smalltongue:

We .. uh ... what ... *thinks: Now wait, old boy ... she's got a flaming rapier ... you better agree ...* ... yeah, love. It's all over the place.

Run away!

RAGE KING!
2007-07-23, 04:33 PM
actually, its a fair point that this thread sucks.

well thats what you get with int. as your dump stat!

:thog: - YAY! puppies!

Sean92k
2007-07-23, 04:51 PM
I know your pain, except its not just threads its pretty much everyth... wait what?

Krade
2007-07-23, 05:10 PM
I keep thinking of good threads, then forgetting them.

So should you be happy that you didn't forget this one, or would it have been better that this thread was forgotten before it sprang into existence?

GuesssWho
2007-07-23, 07:18 PM

I think I might have been the only one to understand that . . .

There was a good one with poetry on it.
"Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" - If I recall the name.

And I got that one, too!

I am amazing . . .

0wca
2007-07-23, 09:22 PM
If it were me, I'd put them in a word.doc or notepad file and then pick your favorites to actually create a thread about...

Good idea.. :smallsmile:

Cyrano
2007-07-23, 09:37 PM
I must say you don't look like you have a problem. After all, you can post this imminently forgettable thread. Unless you were like, planning to use this as a stepping stone to orbital mind control lasers (from space) or possibly your other options were "I dislike cheese" and "Does anyone like yell...ow????"I'm voting for OMCL(FS) cuz that's just TOO clever

RAGE KING!
2007-07-24, 05:35 AM

I think I might have been the only one to understand that . . .
Actually i got it too....despite my apparent int. issues.

Charity
2007-07-24, 08:49 AM
You're weird.

Eggsactly! That's why we love him.:smalltongue:

I can't believe you let this pun slip away Ego, anyhow fixed now.

KoDT69
2007-07-24, 10:19 AM
I am taking a wild guess that this thread has less point than the "Gravy! :smallfurious:" thread. I do agree it sucks when you forget a thread title though. Sometimes my mind wanders when I'm bored and I'll come up with some huge epic speel to post, then forget half of it by the time I rummage the forums to find where I wanted it to go.
This post = Napoleon Dynamite plotline :smallbiggrin:

Deepblue706
2007-07-24, 11:12 AM
This is very interesting to me. I often think of threads, but instead of forgetting to post them, I instead keep saying to myself, "No, that's a horrible idea". Then I get self conscious, which prompts me to check my sleeping and eating habits. If they are unsatisfactory, I determine the poor idea was made because of my lack of a healthy lifestyle. Which is always, because I eat one meal a day - (usually composed of little more than a Hot Pocket, or something equally disgusting) and go to bed around 4 am.

Exeson
2007-07-26, 02:52 AM
Then I get self conscious, which prompts me to check my sleeping and eating habits. If they are unsatisfactory, I determine the poor idea was made because of my lack of a healthy lifestyle. Which is always, because I eat one meal a day - (usually composed of little more than a Hot Pocket, or something equally disgusting) and go to bed around 4 am.

Dude! don't let the mind control get to you! Whilst this stuff about eating right and sleeping well may help you I have not been eating right for my whole life and I always sleep bad, and I am in better shape than many people I know who go to pains about making sure they eat right and sleep right.

Bottom Line : Its all a lie!! Don't trust the establishment!!

SurlySeraph
2007-07-27, 06:29 PM
Do not listen to the poster above me. The establishment is good. The establishment protects you. The Computer is your friend. Drink more Powerade. Eat more Soylent Green. Disagreeing is double-plus ungood crimethink, and that is punishable by release. Have a pleasant daycycle, citizens!

RAGE KING!
2007-07-28, 09:59 AM
:roy: - Gah!