PDA

View Full Version : Getting in the first ten posts

Math
2017-02-18, 02:48 AM
I registered for the site to apply to a specific game, but can't provide a link to a character sheet because I'm new (have made less than 10 posts). I don't want to spam a bunch of posts that contribute nothing into other threads. Would it be an infraction for me to post, delete that post, and then repeat the process until I get in the requisite ten?

Mystic Muse
2017-02-18, 07:42 AM
Do not do this.

Instead, look around the site for anything you're interested in, regardless of which forum it's in, and just contribute to a few discussions real quick. It shouldn't take you long to get to ten posts without resorting to spam. You could even create a few threads if that would help, but definitely don't make posts you know you're just going to delete.

Grey_Wolf_c
2017-02-18, 08:55 AM
I registered for the site to apply to a specific game, but can't provide a link to a character sheet because I'm new (have made less than 10 posts). I don't want to spam a bunch of posts that contribute nothing into other threads. Would it be an infraction for me to post, delete that post, and then repeat the process until I get in the requisite ten?

It would be an infraction. I recommend you link to the sheet like this:

myth-weavers: sheetview.php?sheetid=271210

GW

Math
2017-02-18, 09:23 AM
Thanks, ya'll be gentlefolk and scholars