PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Theurge and Druid (Pathfinder)

ngilop
2017-02-18, 10:57 AM
So I know most people say go wizard/cleric or Cleric/Emperyeal Sorcerer.

What about a Wizard/Druid as a valid choice of Mstic Theurge?

How would a wizard/druid mystic theurge plan out over 20 levels?

Assume that any paizo material is automatically allowed, but no to third party or homebrew.

So that means toss in sacred geometry for lulz :)

Palanan
2017-02-18, 12:21 PM
I’ve played a Mystic Theurge twice, and both times I used wizard/druid as an entry—once in 3.5 and once in Pathfinder. (Same character, ported between different campaigns.)

The only thing I would note is that you can take Natural Spell before you can actually wildshape, so in the Pathfinder version I took it at third level, which cleared the way for Shaping Focus at fifth. That lets you get a little more out of wildshape before Mystic Theurge.

Sadly the character didn’t progress much further in the second campaign, but I enjoyed playing him while it lasted.

ngilop
2017-02-18, 08:12 PM
On a side note... Actually want I want now that I am putting paper to pencil (well idea to pencil to paper or whatever) is a few of the druid spells available to me. Which I can replicate with certain domains/subdomains

Now my question becomes this.

how can I do a mystic theurge early entry if I have the plant domain?

Palanan
2017-02-19, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by ngilop
Actually want I want now…is a few of the druid spells available to me. Which I can replicate with certain domains/subdomains….

So, are you looking for spell recommendations, or ways to get free spells by choosing certain domains?