PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Mithral current Help . I want ot build a legendary swordman type Chracracter

Nosta
2017-02-18, 11:21 AM
Ok I have a few questions and sadly i'm probably over looking some stuff but here goes

What martial class uses Mithrial current

what stat is Better for Attacks with Mithral Current

and what are some Good Feats for A master of mithral current

legomaster00156
2017-02-18, 11:41 AM
Ah, one of my favorite disciplines! There are several options for Mithral Current users, but the best option is probably a Bushi. (https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinderogc/path-of-war/classes/martial-class-templates/bushi-template) Quick Draw is a mandatory feat for any efficient user of the discipline (luckily, this archetype gets it free), and Improved Quick Draw is desirable.
Whether you use a light, one-handed, or two-handed weapon is entirely up to you, as is a STR vs. DEX build - either is effective. Obviously, ranged weapons are undesirable for the discipline.

Ninjaxenomorph
2017-02-18, 12:08 PM
If you are going Bushi, a dex build is fairly achievable, since you immediately qualify for Daisho Expertise.

Elricaltovilla
2017-02-18, 08:00 PM
Here's the thing about martial disciplines: they're available to any initiating class for the price of a trait (specifically Unorthodox Method) or through appropriate roleplay via use of the Martial Traditions (The Lensmaker Society for Mithral Current).

That being said, Mithral Current is natively available to the Mystic; available to the Stalker, Warder and Warlord through the Bushi class template; the Hidden Blade archetype for the rogue and the Edgelord archetype for the harbinger (from DSP's free April Augmented release. I'd offer a direct link but I'm on my phone).

For optimal Mithral Current use, you'll want the feats Quick Draw and Mixed Combat. Fortunately, those are given as part of the package for most of the archetypes I mentioned.