PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder My Fighter Just Gain four levels and the Half-Celestial Templates

Nosta
2017-02-19, 09:53 AM
so Last night in my Groups pathfinder Game I cam across a Strange Item. I Page from a Book With strange writing. After Holding it the GM Took Me in to another Room and Add to me to Will Save. Well I Got a natural 20 and He said "well then, you feel a massive power welling up inside you. You Are now level 20 and you gain the half celestial Template. I was previously Lv16 Human Fighter.

SO naturally I leveled up when I got home

But my question is, Are the feats I picked worg it to my build

Here are my feats from Before I leveled up

1st level Feat: Extoic Weapon Prof - Great Spear
Human Feat: Power Attack
Fighter Feat: Mobility
Bonus Feat for taking flaw: combat expertise
Bonus Feat for taking Flaw: improved Initiative
3rd level Feat: improved trip
4th level Fighter feat: knock Down
5th level Feat Great Trip
7th level Feat Cut From The Air
8th level fighter Feat Half strike
9th level Feat smash from the air
11th Level Feat combat Reflexes
13th level Feat combat patrol
14th level fighter Feat: Defensive sweep
15th level Feat Intense Blows
16th level fighter feat Knocking Blows

and Here are my new feats

From here on are my new feats
17th level feat: Fury's Fall
17th Advance weapon Training- Taking Weapon Mastery Bonus Feat: SpellCut
18th level fighter Feat Advance study: Deadly Thunder Lancer's Stance
19th level Feat Advance study Scarlet Majesty Stance
20th level fighter Feat: Advance study Heavenly Blade of the Scarlet Throne

I am Now A level 20 Half-celestial Human fighter (Myrmidon)

My question is Off the five new feats i gain what should I keep and what should I change

Nosta
2017-02-19, 07:44 PM
can anyone give me advice

Zsaber0
2017-02-19, 08:07 PM
I like the way you think personally. No doubt someone might have a super optimal suggestion, but Scarlet Throne is my favorite discipline and fits well with the celestial template.

Eox
2017-02-19, 08:17 PM
If memory serves, Advanced Study lets you pick two maneuvers from disciplines you know (or one stance.) You can pick up Piercing Charge of the Dread Lancer as well with your last feat.

edit: Spellcut is pretty nice with your shiny new 20 BAB, but you should see if you can squeeze Piercing Thunder Style somewhere in there.

Elricaltovilla
2017-02-19, 09:59 PM
If memory serves, Advanced Study lets you pick two maneuvers from disciplines you know (or one stance.) You can pick up Piercing Charge of the Dread Lancer as well with your last feat.

edit: Spellcut is pretty nice with your shiny new 20 BAB, but you should see if you can squeeze Piercing Thunder Style somewhere in there.

1 stance or 2 non-stance maneuvers.