PDA

View Full Version : Rich's book nominated for best regalia at ENnie Awards

Kaerbek
2007-07-23, 01:55 PM
7/23/2007

"I'm proud to announce that No Cure for the Paladin Blues has been nominated for the ENnie Award for "RPG Regalia," which is essentially a category for all the stuff that people who play roleplaying games like, but isn't actually a roleplaying game itself. For those unfamiliar, the ENnies are awards given out by EN World in recognition of roleplaying game excellence. If you're interested in voting for the ENnies, you can do so here (the Regalia category is the 13th on the list)."

So, what are you waiting for? go & vote for Rich!!! :smallfurious:

Twilight Jack
2007-07-23, 01:57 PM
Already done.

Impikmin
2007-07-26, 02:24 PM
Already did it too!:smallbiggrin:

Saithis Bladewing
2007-07-26, 02:40 PM
Been there, voted for that.

Dimitri
2007-07-26, 02:49 PM
Hey, does this mean that, if it wins, Rich will have to go to Gen Con to accept the award?

BobTheDog
2007-07-26, 03:20 PM
Hey, does this mean that, if it wins, Rich will have to go to Gen Con to accept the award?

And if he's ill, he won't want to go, so we'd better not vote for him? So the better way to show we care is by not showing we care? :smallconfused:

Hushdawg
2007-07-26, 05:07 PM
Doggone voting mechanism is messed up
told me that my IP had already placed a vote... which is odd since I'm the only one who uses this PC here at work.

Yes, I'm sure that nobody else here is an OOTS fan... heck, I'd be surprised if any of them even know what D&D is.

Siwenna
2007-07-26, 05:21 PM
Just voted.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-26, 05:36 PM
You lucky lucky man rich, you got an entire fanbase yearning to vote for you! :smallbiggrin:

Amotis
2007-07-26, 05:38 PM
Been there, voted for that.

Veni Vidi Voted.

Alias
2007-07-26, 05:52 PM
Doggone voting mechanism is messed up
told me that my IP had already placed a vote... which is odd since I'm the only one who uses this PC here at work.

Yes, I'm sure that nobody else here is an OOTS fan... heck, I'd be surprised if any of them even know what D&D is.

The most likely cause for this is your workplace is connected to the Internet through a cable modem - the IP's of these change from time to time. You can try again later from work or use a computer from home or a library.

Please do not vote multiple times.

I haven't voted because I wrote the program that's going to be doing the counting. :smallcool:

--
Michael Morris
ENnies Technical Administrator