PDA

View Full Version : Golden lion Martial style

Nosta
2017-02-20, 07:19 PM
so I'm thinking of taking Golden lion maneuvers For My half celestial human Fighter, taking Advance study TO Nab the 8 levels stance and the 9 level maneuver from that and another 9th level maneuver from another style

I am in a party of 4 and we normally end up with a Npc Ally

how good is the golden lion style? I ask cause I plan to combine it with my holy aura so is this a good idea

AslanCross
2017-02-20, 09:43 PM
I think it is pretty good at what it says it does; that is, setting up the battlefield to maximize teamwork. There's a handbook guide in the Path of War thread somewhere in this forum.

Eldaran
2017-02-21, 12:35 AM
so I'm thinking of taking Golden lion maneuvers For My half celestial human Fighter, taking Advance study TO Nab the 8 levels stance and the 9 level maneuver from that and another 9th level maneuver from another style

I am in a party of 4 and we normally end up with a Npc Ally

how good is the golden lion style? I ask cause I plan to combine it with my holy aura so is this a good idea

Are you a 17th+ level Myrmidon Fighter? Otherwise this doesn't work, you need to take Martial Training instead.

Nosta
2017-02-21, 12:50 AM
Are you a 17th+ level Myrmidon Fighter? Otherwise this doesn't work, you need to take Martial Training instead.

I am ECL 20 Myrmidon Fighter + I have the half celestial Temp For Free