PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Pen Pal

Asmotherion
2017-02-20, 11:27 PM
Hello all. I just started learning Japanese at-home and thought it would be nice to have someone from japan to practice some phrases with. I am an anime fan, but my admiration for the Japanese culture goes far beyond that. I would also be happy to form friendships with Japanese people.

I am half Greek half Frensh, 24 years old and married. I also have a beutyful daughter only 6 months old. I have a PHD in Robotics Engineering, and now I am finishing my second diploma on Tourism Managment. I speak Greek, Frensh and English, and hopefully Japanese soon enough. I hope to someday move to Japan to work as a Robotics Engineer, but for now I am a receptionist in a Hotel.

Communications can be done via PM, E-Mail or other social media of coresponder's choice. I'll be very happy to meet you.

Also, if anyone knows any other way to find japanese pen palls I'll be happy to hear.

Murk
2017-02-21, 08:16 AM
Also, if anyone knows any other way to find japanese pen palls I'll be happy to hear.

Interpals (https://www.interpals.net/) was all the hype back in my school days, to find pen pals and especially to help with learning languages. It were mostly teenagers, so you have to be willing to put up with that, and I have no idea if it's still popular (the site seems active enough), but you can take a look.