PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf / Lycanthrope Adventures

tribalxgecko
2017-02-21, 12:13 PM
I am in search of some good quality printed adventures / modules that deal with werewolves and lycanthropes. I figured I would hit you fine people up and see what suggestions you may have. As far as rule system, I am not concerned about that. I am happy to convert things over as needed to whatever system I end up using. Primarily, I am just looking for some good ideas, inspiration, and stuff to use. The more horror the better. I have most everything from Ravenloft so I am looking outside of that. So, yeah...any good suggestions? I am not big into WoD stuff, but would consider it if it is highly suggested.

oudeis
2017-02-21, 02:24 PM
What sort of game are you running, ancient fantasy, modern/realistic, or urban fantasy? What kind of horror do you prefer? The OWoD Werewolf material had it's own take on lycanthrope myths and might not be of much help if you are looking for something more in line with genre convention. There is a fair amount of horror in the world lore but it's inextricably tied to the Apocalypse mythology. That said, like most of White Wolf's stuff the books are worth reading just for the real-world historical and philosophical elements they include. Taken in total they are practically textbooks.

Koo Rehtorb
2017-02-21, 03:20 PM
The Secret Vault of the Queen of Thieves.

https://www.torchbearerrpg.com/?p=352