PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Ecclesitheurge cleric secondary domain + inquisition interaction rules clarity?

Giegue
2017-02-22, 01:52 PM
As the title asks. If you take the Ecclesitheurge archetype as a cleric, and you make your secondary domain an inqusition (such as, say, the conversion inquisition) instead of a domain, I assume you still get to choose which domains list you draw your domain spell from since you use the new list "instead of that list"...and since the inquisition has a list of "nothing" you would use the new list in place of "nothing?" This is how I've always ran the Ecclesitheurge cleric, and makes taking an inquisition (like conversion for wis-to-social skills) far more viable. However, while this is my assumption, is this the actual RAW or not? I am wondering because I was considering making an Ecclesitheurge with the conversion inqusition as their secondary domain for PF society if this is indeed the actual RAW, but since I am not sure I'd like a straight answer on this before I make said character. Any clarity would be appreciated! Thanks!