PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Leadership Feat: Cohort Ideas? (Pathfinder)

MonkeySage
2017-02-22, 02:00 PM
My character is a halfling merchant, a sorcerer/silver dragon disciple. Follows Desna , Goddess of Stars, Luck, and Travel(which seemed appropriate for a merchant). Next level (Level 9), I'm taking leadership, which will give me a level 7 cohort (already ran the calculations, my leadership score will be sufficient). I was thinking either a halfling cleric, bard, or fighter... Our party has a fighter, a druid, an oracle, and a monk.

OldTrees1
2017-02-22, 02:11 PM
Based on your party makeup*, I think it really comes down to which cohort is the most interesting to you. Forgetting classes for a moment, how do you envision your cohort?

*The party spans quite a large power/versatility range such that it is likely that your group is unconcerned about power disparity. As such, any cohort would be fine.

Stealth Marmot
2017-02-22, 03:48 PM
Based on your party makeup*, I think it really comes down to which cohort is the most interesting to you. Forgetting classes for a moment, how do you envision your cohort?

*The party spans quite a large power/versatility range such that it is likely that your group is unconcerned about power disparity. As such, any cohort would be fine.

Get a rogue. You need a trapfinder, plus they can be good for social skills like sense motive or bluff to make sure you don't get swindled as a merchant.

MonkeySage
2017-02-23, 03:37 PM
Hehe, I've got really good social skills; highest intimidation and diplomacy in the group. managed to hire a bunch of former bandits as mercenaries, to patrol my trade routes. after paying off their impressive bounties. :)