Lv13 Improved Unarmed strike

fighter 14: Improved crit Fauchard

Lv15 Deflect arrows

Fighter 16 : Martial Dominance

lv17 Intimidating Prowess

fighter 18 Extra martial Flexibility

19: Penetrating Strike

20 Greater Penetrating Strike

I know this is a real mess but I'd really appreciate some help getting the right feats for a martial master who is a master of many fighting styles

Bucky
2017-02-25, 10:26 AM
"Martial master" as in the Pathfinder archetype? Because half the point of that archetype is that you don't need to pick up the Improved Combat Maneuver feats separately and can instead use your floating feats to grab them right before you do the maneuver.

Nosta
2017-02-25, 10:34 AM
"Martial master" as in the Pathfinder archetype? Because half the point of that archetype is that you don't need to pick up the Improved Combat Maneuver feats separately and can instead use your floating feats to grab them right before you do the maneuver.

that's what I figured but I am not sure what to replace them with >.<
this is my first time playing pathfinder

Nosta
2017-02-25, 11:27 AM
ok here are feats that left after I weeded them out

Could some one give me some ideas for feats I can take that will help with my martial flexibility

Feats-

Level(1) Exotic weapon Prof Great-Spear
Race: Power Attack
Fighter(1) Combat Expertise
Flaw: Mobility
Flaw: Dodge

Fighter(2) ????

Level(3) ???

Fighte(4) Spring Attack

Level(5) whirlwind attack

Fighter(6) Extra martial Flexibility

Level(7) Cut from the air

fighter(8) Combat Relexes

Level 9 smash From

Fighter 10 (spell Cut)

Level(11) ???

fighter(12) ???

level(13)???

fighter(14) ???

Level(15) ???

Fighter(16) ???

level(17) ???

fighter(18) ???

Level 19 ???

fighter 20 ???

Bucky
2017-02-25, 12:00 PM
Commentary. Keep in mind that I'm not as expert as a lot of the other posters
-----
What's your source for exotic Great-Spear? What does it do that a Ranseur can't?

Depending on your starting level, you might want to use your open feats to buy off flaws.

As a matter of long-term build planning, it's often worth delaying a feat to take it as a restricted bonus feat rather than as an open racial/level feat.

Improved Trip is one that you maybe want to learn permanently, because it's useful on off-turn attacks of opportunity.

You might also want to pick up Improved Unarmed Strike eventually so that you can use Martial Mastery to get deeper into a bunch of [Style] feat trees. It's not a priority, though; maybe take it at 14?

Elricaltovilla
2017-02-25, 12:22 PM
You really would get much better advice if you just made a single thread with your entire build, what questions you have regarding it and a little bit of information on what exactly you want to do with your build. I highly recommend doing so as it allows the people trying to help you to get a full picture of your build and it will let them pick up on synergies that they might otherwise miss if they don't see everything you're trying to put in play.

Bucky
2017-02-25, 03:31 PM
My main experience with building higher level Martial Masters used Path of War material. Taking Martial Training I gives the master an always on, once per encounter trick. He can then use Martial Flexibility for Advanced Study to grab any entry-level stance as a move action and immediately enter the stance as a swift action.

Your GM may or may not let you temporarily grab a Martial Training feat that grants an extra readied maneuver and have the maneuver immediately available. If they do, take Martial Training as bonus feats but leave the highest level you qualify for open so you can freely reselect your highest level maneuvers.