PDA

View Full Version : super blade

ZiggenTheLord
2017-02-26, 01:34 AM
i plan on playing a duskblade then going to shadow sentinel, and i was wondering what other classes in dnd 3.5 enhance weapons ? Because with duskblade i can channel spells through my sword, and shadow sentinel gives me an umbral blade.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2017-02-26, 02:32 AM
Try to include four levels of Arcane Duelist (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20030224a) if you can afford the prerequisite feats and have a decent (14+) Cha score. It increases your chosen weapon's existing enhancement bonus, which can put it over +5 to attack and damage and thus overcome DR/Epic before the epic levels. You add your Cha bonus as a dodge bonus to your AC (applies when Dex bonus does). You get Dexetrous Attack, which has some beneficial interactions with two-handed Power Attack, or it can be used to channel a spell on a high AC target.

Matrota
2017-02-26, 03:12 AM
Stormlord from complete divine gives you enhancevent buffs to hit with Spears and javelins, as well as several bonus on hit Lightning effects. It's a divine class though, so it might not work very well into your build.

Uncle Pine
2017-02-26, 03:16 AM
From the thread's title I thought you were trying to create a BFS. I don't know if it fits your Duskblade, but a wand of Enlarge Weapon (CS) in a wand chamber coupled with Sizing (MIC) will let you wield a Colossal weapon with no penalties, if activated in this order. Does this count as a "super" blade?

Dagroth
2017-02-26, 04:24 AM
Kensai from Complete Warrior can enhance their signature weapon.

Thurbane
2017-02-26, 05:06 AM
They're both pretty cruddy classes, but Elemental Warrior and Dragon Samurai both add elemental damage to your weapon.

GrayDeath
2017-02-26, 05:26 AM
Kensai from Complete Warrior can enhance their signature weapon.

This.

THE Reason to play a kensai is customizeable Weapon Enhancements.