PDA

View Full Version : LV 20 one Day Lv 1 Another (Build Help needed)

Nosta
2017-02-26, 04:44 PM
So In the Game I was In My shiny new lv 20 Character was Given a strange potion by one of his allies who Got it From The fairy queen I Was Told to Drink it cause I was cursed and so I DID. And I was shot down from level 20 to level 1.

I was in A bit of a state of shock lol. So We spend a little Time Trying to level Me up. So My level 1 Martial Master/Mutation warrior came across A Bugbear so I fought it. and well what got me Killed was about 5 Attack rolls in a roll that rolled under 6, so Died.

But that's not how this story ends. My character was Reborn As one of the fair people (I Still Count as Human for my Bonus Feat and stat points)
I was Give a mission By The fairy queen and was sent Back to my allies As a level 5 character.

well half the other Group was on a rescue Mission, the sorcerer in the group over saw my training and I was able to get Back to lv 7 and that's were it ended for the Night. I need to catch up to the party that is all Lv 16

As For what I needed help with is My Feats. As I said I am A martial Master/Mutation warrior

Feats That I picked out last night Are as follows

Racial Feat: Exotic weapon Prof - Fauchard
Flaw(1) Dodge
Flaw(2) Mobility
Fighter(1) Power Attack
Lv(1): Combat Expertise

Fighter(2) combat Stamina (Stamina = BAB+CON) (12)

lv(3) Extra martial Flexibility

Fighter(4) Spring attack

Level(5) Whirlwind Attack

Fighter(6) Combat Ref

Lv(7) Cut from the air

as For Future levels this is what I have planed

Fighter(8) Martial Training I - Take Piercing Strike & Bronze Lancer’s Edge

Lv(9) Smash from the air

Fighter(10) Spell-cut

Lv(11) Martial Training II - Take Iron Pikeman’s Attitude + Armor-Piercing Thrust+Thunderous Fall

Fighter(12) Martial Training III - Take Twin Thunder Stance+Piercing Thunder Hammer

Lv(13) Martial Training IV - Iron Lancet Charge Repositioning Leap

Fighter(14) Martial Training V Stance of the Thunderbrand+Meteor Spiral Thrust+Twisting Parry

Lv(15) Martial Training VI Lightning Rush+Impaling Comet Strike+Diving Thunderbolt Stance

Fighter(16) Advance study Deadly Thunder Lancer’s Stance

digiman619
2017-02-26, 05:05 PM
Let me get this straight: Your GM made you radically alter your character in through Deus ex Machina into a losing 15 levels, and you want advice on how to rebuild? I'd be asking how to respond to this OOC, as this seems to be a blatant abuse of DM power.

flappeercraft
2017-02-26, 07:39 PM
Let me get this straight: Your GM made you radically alter your character in through Deus ex Machina into a losing 15 levels, and you want advice on how to rebuild? I'd be asking how to respond to this OOC, as this seems to be a blatant abuse of DM power.

I agree, currently I'm running a campaign with the whole point being cheese all you want but have it be extremely hard even for the most cheesed out of characters (Of course, no infinite loops and only 1st party are the one only limits) where on a dungeon crawl 1 character died on the first room, another had to plane shift out or die, the tank died and the one who is damage immune got dropped to 1 HP and even to me that seems abusive. Unless a Remove Curse/Break Enchantment or at the very least a Miracle/Wish can remove that then its just DM abuse.

As for feats I would reccomend taking Improved Trip and Knockdown.