PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened! :)

NecroDancer
2017-02-27, 02:36 PM
After a month of planning and waiting I just finished my first session of pathfinder!

Here is my character

Monty: Gillman, true neutral Gravewalker Witch.

Patron: Elements

STR: 10
DEX: 16
CON: 16
INT: 18
WIS 10
CHAR 10

Feats: extra hex (evil eye)

Spells

0: Daze, Dancing Lights, Mending

1st (Shocking Grasp, Mage Armor, Blood Money, Enlarge Person, Cure Light Wounds, [i forgot this one]).

What I will get when I level up:
More extra hexes
Blood transcription
Abolth's lung
Boast intelligence
Shadow Lord template (DM is ok with it at higher levels).

Rest of the party:
Human Alchemist
Human Summoner
Gargoyle Monk

Backstory: Monty's ancestors made deals with the roaring storms to escape the abolth's control. To this day many of his family follow the path of be witch. Monty was intrested in how life and death worked so he began researching a story about an island of an ancient necromancer. Monty's research got him in debt to a local pirate lord and the story begins with him and 3 other debaters trying to pay off their debt.

Rhyltran
2017-02-27, 09:17 PM
Congrats! Good luck on future adventures! :)

Geddy2112
2017-02-27, 11:11 PM
Congratulations! The gravewalker witch is one of my personal favorites!

Interesting choice on elements-the witch spell list lacks blasting, but elements is all blast spells so that should be fun.

I would grab slumber as your next hex, it is by far one of the best. Flight is another good one, but evil eye is very solid. It becomes even better once you grab cackle because it is sure to work even if they save against it.

Remember that your familiar spell poppet knows every witch cantrip off the bat, and you can prepare other ones besides those three(or 4 next level).