PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Lore Mastery Damage Change & Blight Spell

sightlessrealit
2017-02-28, 11:46 AM
So with Blight Undead & Constructs are unaffected by it. But with Lore Mastery You can both change the damage type & the Saving Throw of the spell so if you did that would one rule that it could affect those creature types? What about other spells that also ordinarily wouldn't be affected by a spell?

JobsforFun
2017-02-28, 11:49 AM
So with Blight Undead & Constructs are unaffected by it. But with Lore Mastery You can both change the damage type & the Saving Throw of the spell so if you did that would one rule that it could affect those creature types? What about other spells that also ordinarily wouldn't be affected by a spell?

I personally think that would depend on your DM, i'd allow it but other DM's might not.

Sariel Vailo
2017-02-28, 11:53 AM
yeah id allow it i reward cleverness.

DivisibleByZero
2017-02-28, 11:58 AM
Any DM who allows Lore Master Wizard in the first place doesn't care much about balance, so they'd probably allow it.

DireSickFish
2017-02-28, 12:08 PM

Not according to RAW. You only change the damage type. It still has any restrictions or conditions.