PDA

View Full Version : [PF] The Juggler Handbook: All the World’s a Stage, But You are a Juggler

falloutimperial
2017-02-28, 10:14 PM
I've put together a draft of a handbook for the juggler archetype of the Pathfinder bard here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pkPqCt2YyC6TaHYTSIlO73GUUJMxswPh6qA_LS4INW8/edit?usp=sharing). Because this is a guide to just the one archetype, you'll find it's much shorter than a typical class handbook. Any advice or additions are appreciated.

Geddy2112
2017-03-01, 01:55 AM
You have to be able to wield something 1 handed to juggle it, so I am unsure if you can juggle a banner of ancient kings(although you could hold it in one hand and then juggle 2 other items with your free hands). You can if you go phalanx fighter though, which is a noteworthy dip. Note the potential for a phalanx soldier to juggle a reach and non reach weapon, to be able to AoO and have combat reflexes be a thing.I am liking the idea of a color guard flag twirler....

It should also be noted a bard can skim on 16 charisma, which is probably more important for classes dipping into juggler or your martial focused jugglers. For those dipping only 2 levels to juggle, more than 11-12 is really a waste.

Humans also have access to the buccaneer gunslinger which uses charisma for grit.

The problem with juggling multiple weapons and owning multiple weapons is needing to enchant them all, which can expend GP. Being able to juggle a wand or the like might be pretty useful though.