PDA

View Full Version : I don't usually get excited over trailers...

2007-07-24, 01:02 PM
But this one (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/interstitial.htm) is friggen awesome. I can't wait to play this game.

PS: Anyone know the name of that song?

Jibar
2007-07-24, 01:50 PM
Unkle. Lonely Souls.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, and you're linking to a different trailer.
But, hey, I've watched every single one countless times, and there's only one song they play for all of them.

I'd feel bad about pointing out we had a thread for Assassin's Creed a while back, and that I've been mentioning it almost everywhere since.

Amotis
2007-07-24, 02:26 PM
Unkle. Lonely Souls.

That's U.N.K.L.E. with the guy from The Verve singing, my re-sauceful friend. :smallamused:

Jibar
2007-07-25, 01:37 AM
That's U.N.K.L.E. with the guy from The Verve singing, my re-sauceful friend. :smallamused:

Wait... really?
How did I not know that? I love The Verve.
I'll also blame Tim Buckley for the name, as he was where I first read it, and he left as Unkle.
Still, trailer is awesome.

Beleriphon
2007-07-25, 01:49 AM
I am in complete agreement. Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect are very much on my must buy list, right after a high def LCD TV. A few more days until my yearly bonus....

Icewalker
2007-07-25, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I'm the one who posted that last thread a little while ago. This game looks so damn awesome.

Also, Orange_Zergling needs to get over here, he's had an Altair avatar for so long now

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-07-26, 12:57 AM
if that was gameplay footage...then damn...if it was fmv, or scripted using gameplay graphics...still cool, but not quite as cool...

but if that was all gameplay...WOW...could be very cool.

Jibar
2007-07-26, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I'm the one who posted that last thread a little while ago. This game looks so damn awesome.

Nah, I think I got you beat. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32060&highlight=Assassin%27s+Creed)
:smallbiggrin:

The Orange Zergling
2007-07-26, 04:17 AM

Also, Orange_Zergling needs to get over here, he's had an Altair avatar for so long now

Yay, I'm famous. Kind of...

I've personally seen better trailers for Assassin's Creed, another is on that site, I believe... but it's still pretty awesome. The slow motion every second and a half was kind of annoying, though.

Tom_Violence
2007-07-26, 04:50 AM
Pfft, if you don't get excited over trailers then how comes all your threads seem to kick off with one? :smalltongue:

Ranis
2007-07-26, 09:22 AM
There have been, what, four threads about this now?

Also, the trailer for AC that's download able for the 360 is a LOT cooler.