PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Mockery App (for Bards)

Coldain
2017-03-01, 06:23 PM
Also (not really related to the topic) but I also made a little soundboard app for my Bard (this one happens to be for 5e) and his spell Vicious Mockery.
It's a 1d100 of insults essentially. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/PJpTcFUFnAk

I'll need to garner some more posts before I can link it.

Fable Wright
2017-03-01, 06:25 PM
...So, I can't actually check it out without the link. Have you tried linking it in your signature until you get the post count necessary to post it for real, or telling us vaguely how to get to the right website/page to see it?

MasterMercury
2017-03-01, 09:23 PM
You can't post a link without enough posts?

Kane0
2017-03-01, 10:01 PM
Yeah, there is a post minimum (10?) before you can put in hyperlinks. Stops those generic accounts being created to post random ads.

LibraryOgre
2017-03-02, 01:10 PM
Yeah, there is a post minimum (10?) before you can put in hyperlinks. Stops those generic accounts being created to post random ads.

Exactly such.

Kol Korran
2017-03-02, 02:00 PM
Sound intriguing... Might be funny?
Anyway, a post for you! :smalltongue:

Coldain
2017-03-02, 02:43 PM
...So, I can't actually check it out without the link. Have you tried linking it in your signature until you get the post count necessary to post it for real, or telling us vaguely how to get to the right website/page to see it?

Thanks for the suggestion!
I still can't technically link it in there yet but I just put it as text. I've almost got the post count anyway it shouldn't take very long.

Yes it's 10. Also I have to wait a mere 60 seconds between posts. They most have had some issues with bots at some point.

Sound intriguing... Might be funny?
Anyway, a post for you! :smalltongue:

I'll try to find the list of taunts I used / made and post it here... just not sure where I put it haha...

It's got shout-outs to Monty Python and the Holy Grail (with a slight twist) and Princess Bride to name two but also many other shows / books / plays etc.

Plenty of "Your Mom" ones too.

The Glyphstone
2017-03-02, 02:50 PM
Please don't multipost in succession, though. You can use the Multiquote button - the big " icon at the lower-right of each post - to respond to multiple people at once.

Coldain
2017-03-02, 03:21 PM
Please don't multipost in succession, though. You can use the Multiquote button - the big " icon at the lower-right of each post - to respond to multiple people at once.

Oh! Thanks I actually didn't know that. I shall do so in the future. Maybe I'll edit those into one? Nvm you already did haha.