PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Expandable Kobald Village for morally questionable campaign

Cravix
2017-03-02, 06:46 PM
So I am working on a 1 shot where a small group of 3 level 8 adventurers pretty much get to massacre a village. I need ideas to make it a more dynamic experience. Like ways for them to figure out like a boulder at the top of a hill they can let loose to take several out, poison water supply, ect

ComaVision
2017-03-02, 06:58 PM
My first thought is that you should check out the creature mob template, so if they get into a straight fight you aren't managing 30 creatures.

Second, just design a (vulnerable) town. Tree/hill cover around it, jot out some notes for guard stations and patrols, make an obvious central water supply, make the building materials etc. You don't need to think too much about the different ways to destroy it because I'm sure the group will do that just fine...

Maybe make some basic factions, like an oppressed or opportunistic faction that the group could enlist. Same for monsters in the surrounding wilderness that could be subdued and released on the kobolds.