PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Pathfinder Staller -Dragon furry furry Build help

Nosta
2017-03-03, 05:02 PM
ok I Think I am going to go stalker and go down the thrashing dragon line and in to Dragon Furry prc

so know I need to Know. what Should My Feats be for this type of Build

I am currently level 7 and this game will go to at least level 18

Sadly my race picked through a drawing my group did (Aasmir) But hey I got the half celestial tempt for free ^^'

I am sure stuff like Weapon Finesse, Deadly agility and TWF are on the list but what might I be missing

lagninja
2017-03-03, 05:21 PM
You won't be able to optimize bleed very well, due to normally not stacking. My recommendation would be to use two Wakizashi, play a rogue (maybe a tengu to easily gain proficiency), and grab Bleeding Critical and Bleeding Attack. Go for a crit fishing build from that point, doing whatever you can to increase your sneak attack dice. That way, whenever you aren't critting, you will still be getting some early bleeds out. The wakizashi will still have the same anime feel to it, being smaller katana effectively.

The alternative is to go full on Crit-fisher and stack bleeds from Bleeding Critical.

Nosta
2017-03-03, 05:34 PM
You won't be able to optimize bleed very well, due to normally not stacking. My recommendation would be to use two Wakizashi, play a rogue (maybe a tengu to easily gain proficiency), and grab Bleeding Critical and Bleeding Attack. Go for a crit fishing build from that point, doing whatever you can to increase your sneak attack dice. That way, whenever you aren't critting, you will still be getting some early bleeds out. The wakizashi will still have the same anime feel to it, being smaller katana effectively.

The alternative is to go full on Crit-fisher and stack bleeds from Bleeding Critical.

Dose not the bleed damage from the final stance of thrashing dragon stack?

exelsisxax
2017-03-03, 05:41 PM
Dose not the bleed damage from the final stance of thrashing dragon stack?

No bleed damage stacks unless it says otherwise. The stance is also locked behind lv 15 at the earliest, so building around something most campaigns don't get near is a poor choice.

Nosta
2017-03-03, 05:53 PM
No bleed damage stacks unless it says otherwise. The stance is also locked behind lv 15 at the earliest, so building around something most campaigns don't get near is a poor choice.

well I do know it will go to At least lv 18

lagninja
2017-03-04, 05:59 AM
Bleeding Critical opens up at 11 BAB, and is the only stackable bleed that I am aware of