PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Require sound effects for a Kenku

poolio
2017-03-03, 09:12 PM
Good evening all (or morning/afternoon depending on when you the individual might see this)

So I'm getting ready to play a paladin kenku and I'm looking for stereo typical "hero" sayings and voices, does anyone know of a character i could look up for voice clips?

Something along the lines of, Brad Starlight, from wonder over yonder, i tried him but couldn't find a huge selection of the kinds of things I'm looking for.

Thanks for any suggestions dear playgrounders :smallsmile:

Addaran
2017-03-03, 09:24 PM
Good evening all (or morning/afternoon depending on when you the individual might see this)

So I'm getting ready to play a paladin kenku and I'm looking for stereo typical "hero" sayings and voices, does anyone know of a character i could look up for voice clips?

Something along the lines of, Brad Starlight, from wonder over yonder, i tried him but couldn't find a huge selection of the kinds of things I'm looking for.

Thanks for any suggestions dear playgrounders :smallsmile:

Games like Neverwinter Night (and Baldur's gate i think?) had lots of different voice options. Some of them were very noble-knight stereotypical. Maybe you could find the sound files?

The Vanishing Hitchhiker
2017-03-04, 02:36 AM
Off the top of my head:

• Reinhardt from Overwatch, or anyone in an online MOBA or team game who looks good-guy enough. Really, for most any given video game, someone somewhere will have ripped some voice lines (but it might be annoying to sift through dialogue trees).
• Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. Anyone from most magical girl animes will do—all the Sailors have their own battle speeches, but this guy gives hilariously specific pep talks.
• Lord of the Rings, in general.
• Avatar: The Last Airbender. Iroh for a wise character, Aang or Katara for an idealistic one.
• Pick a Star Trek captain.

I'll try to go back and add in examples if I can.

poolio
2017-03-04, 09:53 PM
Thanks all, some good suggestions here, definitely got some ideas where/what to look for :smallsmile:

Also it just hit me, the Tick would probably have a bunch of lines i could use lol :smalltongue: