PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Pathfinder Dragon Fury PRC

Nosta
2017-03-05, 07:59 AM
ok my question is about the wording for the last ability Called the Dragon war god Dance The line reads as follows While in the Dragon War God’s Dance, as a full round action the character may move any distance as a free action, so as long as his total movement for the round does not exceed twice his movement speed

wait a full Round Action To do a free Action I don't understand >.<

SilverLeaf167
2017-03-05, 08:05 AM
That is indeed pretty weirdly written, but pay attention to the next sentences:

While in the Dragon War God’s Dance, as a full round action the character may move any distance as a free action, so as long as his total movement for the round does not exceed twice his movement speed. He may continue subsequent attacks (up to his maximum number of attacks on a full attack action) after this movement is complete, so long as he has moved at least 10-ft prior to the last attack. Each attack inflicts an additional 4d6 points of damage.

So, as a full round action, you can move up to twice your speed and then full attack. The whole thing is a full round action, but the movement is a free action.

Still not quite sure what "as long as he has moved at least 10-ft prior to the last attack" is supposed to mean, though...

EDIT: Sorry, misread something myself, edited now.The wording really is strange.

Nosta
2017-03-05, 11:23 AM
Dose any one else have A idea how this class actually work. The GM said I could use it but I want to make sure I know how it works

Elricaltovilla
2017-03-05, 11:41 AM
If you click on the link in my signature there is a guide to the Dragon Fury PRC in the first post of my collection of all the PoW adn PoW:E guides.