PDA

View Full Version : The Community Setting - An Internet Experiment

ruy343
2017-03-05, 08:09 PM
I was just struck with this idea... and given the insanity of the forums, it just might work!

What if we were to have random forum-goers create a world by having each responder create a unique item, place, or culture within the setting? I'll bet that we could create some great material that we could all incorporate into our games!

daremetoidareyo
2017-03-06, 05:09 PM
The air gnome sky fortress.
Dock your flying contraption at the hanger for reasonable daily rates or stable your aerial mount in the many neutral zone stables and farms.

Taste delicacies from around the globe at the meeting place diner and bar, but check your weapon first, or the djinnjas might make walk the "bridge". Yes, justice is swift and harsh, but it allows all patrons to have fun in safety!

Visit the aerobotanist lounge and imbibement camp, staffed with the finest nurses and medical practitioners or book a stay Jagger' graftmanship auxiliary-biology shop.

The oldest business, staffed by beautiful and disease free hosts from the elemental plane of air, the CumuloNymbus, offers weary travellers a place to blow off steam.

Located 9 miles straight up from international waters, the sky fortress boasts the largest store of float rock ever collected. Consider bringing your rare oddities to the Sick Raptor Bizarre to make a pretty profit on things that you never thought you could sell in your lifetime!

Make sure to remember to pay emperor Wigwhich's exit tax, or you may find yourself working in the sky potato field. That air gnome is tough but fair.

25 miles due east of eastport and 9 miles up, come to the sky fortress today!

lylsyly
2017-03-07, 07:48 AM
I was just struck with this idea... and given the insanity of the forums, it just might work!

What if we were to have random forum-goers create a world by having each responder create a unique item, place, or culture within the setting? I'll bet that we could create some great material that we could all incorporate into our games!

Check out some of the threads in the world building section of the forum, this is already being done. ;)