PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A 3.5e Is there any way to make saves and Leadership work with str/con?

BloodSnake'sCha
2017-03-06, 03:14 AM
I am playing a Crusader and next level I will get the Leadership feat and I have a bad will and reflex saves.

my stats are:
16 str
14 dex
15 con
10 int
10 wis
10 cha

I want to know if there is a way to make this feat and saves with star or con.

I can use every 3.5e book(even the wird ones like Book of Erotic Fantasy)
Dragon magazine will need a very good reason and my DM approval (I will need help to make it in English, I think I got something wrong).

Venger
2017-03-06, 03:26 AM
yes you can (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?125732-3-x-X-stat-to-Y-bonus)

might makes right adds str to leadership, channeled rage adds it to will saves, and steadfast determination switches your will saves over to con.

BloodSnake'sCha
2017-03-06, 03:28 AM
yes you can (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?125732-3-x-X-stat-to-Y-bonus)

might makes right adds str to leadership, channeled rage adds it to will saves, and steadfast determination switches your will saves over to con.

That was fast, thank you :)

to bad I am a human and don't have rage ;).

Venger
2017-03-06, 03:34 AM
That was fast, thank you :)

to bad I am a human and don't have rage ;).

You're welcome.

I'm not sure what being human has to do with it, none of those require nonhuman. You can dig around in that guide for other stuff to add various bonuses to stats.

If you want to boost your will save, is there a reason you haven't allocated a positive to charisma? if you're playing straight crusader, that's another way to shore it up.

BloodSnake'sCha
2017-03-06, 03:39 AM
You're welcome.

I'm not sure what being human has to do with it, none of those require nonhuman. You can dig around in that guide for other stuff to add various bonuses to stats.

If you want to boost your will save, is there a reason you haven't allocated a positive to charisma? if you're playing straight crusader, that's another way to shore it up.

I don't have enough points to buy Cha if I want to be as strong as my party.
And I am going to be lv20 Crusader.

BTW,

Channeled Rage

( Races of Destiny, p. 150)

[Racial]

You can focus your rage to counter charms and compulsions.
Prerequisite
ability to rage, Half-orc,
Benefit
You may spend one of your daily uses of rage as an immediate action to add your Strength bonus on a Will saving throw.