PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Elemental Purist Kineticist any good?

ShiningCrusader
2017-03-06, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone, so i been toying around the thought of playing a Aether Kineticist for a new group i starting with (my inspiration is Silver from StH) now i heard that Aether isn't your strongest blast (fire and earth are better i heard) but then i heard about the Elemental Purist Archetype, now i don't know all there is to the Kineticist except the basics. How does this archetype stack up? is getting more infusions and ones from other elements worth it to lose one step of Limited Buffer?

plus any suggestions for the impossible infusions?

Manyasone
2017-03-06, 01:12 PM
Hello everyone, so i been toying around the thought of playing a Aether Kineticist for a new group i starting with (my inspiration is Silver from StH) now i heard that Aether isn't your strongest blast (fire and earth are better i heard) but then i heard about the Elemental Purist Archetype, now i don't know all there is to the Kineticist except the basics. How does this archetype stack up? is getting more infusions and ones from other elements worth it to lose one step of Limited Buffer?

plus any suggestions for the impossible infusions?

third party allowed? If yes, check N. Jolly (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?48437-N-Jolly) his guides (in his signature). If no, still check them