PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Krueger, Pinhead, and Slenderman Battle Royale!

ArlEammon
2017-03-07, 05:38 PM
All three enter the Mortal Kombat Tournament. Sort of. There is no Mortal Kombat rules, just a fight to the death between all three. All three of them seem exponentially powerful. Slenderman defeated 40 Navy Seals, and the elite soldiers of America, killing them all without any trouble. Freddy Krueger was never canonically put down for long, and Pinhead, well, he's a Cenobite. You don't mess with Cenobites.

Some Android
2017-03-07, 06:23 PM
I feel Slenderman would have to leave early to get to work. He's the only one that wears a suit among them. Isn't that why he wears it?

Flickerdart
2017-03-07, 08:53 PM
Aren't the Cenbites a vaguely-defined future-tech race? It seems like whatever the problem is, Pinhead will figure it out using basically magic. Freddy and Slendy don't have a tech base, or allies.

Traab
2017-03-07, 09:03 PM
Freddy sucks outside of dream land. He loses fast. Iirc, cenobites are obsessed with pain, so chances are good he might enjoy getting gutted too much to really fight. My money goes on slenderman.

Fri
2017-03-07, 09:05 PM
Better idea would be a sitcom where they three are room mates and spend most of their time sitting in a couch snarking at Candy Cove.

ArlEammon
2017-03-07, 09:07 PM
Freddy sucks outside of dream land. He loses fast. Iirc, cenobites are obsessed with pain, so chances are good he might enjoy getting gutted too much to really fight. My money goes on slenderman.

Have you even seen Freddy v.s Jason? Freddy was going to hand to hand with Jason, and holding his own for a while. He isn't exactly a pushover even outside Dream Land, he just isn't a 20th level sorcerer or something outside Dream land.

Traab
2017-03-07, 09:21 PM
Have you even seen Freddy v.s Jason? Freddy was going to hand to hand with Jason, and holding his own for a while. He isn't exactly a pushover even outside Dream Land, he just isn't a 20th level sorcerer or something outside Dream land.

Bah, he got his ass handed to him in the real world. Jason was hurling him around like a rag doll and it was only a lucky hit at the last second that let freddy do any real damage at all. Even then he couldnt put jason down, he got stabbed to death BY HIS OWN ARM!!! (Yes I know, the girl decapitated him but his arm being shoved through his torso is why she was able to do it) And freddy couldnt do any damage himself, he had to use everything around him to hurt jason even slightly. He is a reality warping demigod in dreams, but outside it he is a low level fighter with terrible feats.

ArlEammon
2017-03-07, 09:25 PM
Bah, he got his ass handed to him in the real world. Jason was hurling him around like a rag doll and it was only a lucky hit at the last second that let freddy do any real damage at all. Even then he couldnt put jason down, he got stabbed to death BY HIS OWN ARM!!! (Yes I know, the girl decapitated him but his arm being shoved through his torso is why she was able to do it) And freddy couldnt do any damage himself, he had to use everything around him to hurt jason even slightly. He is a reality warping demigod in dreams, but outside it he is a low level fighter with terrible feats.

Been a while since I saw the fight scenes. Although I do remember even though he lost he didn't die.

Traab
2017-03-07, 10:15 PM
Been a while since I saw the fight scenes. Although I do remember even though he lost he didn't die.

Well yeah, he isnt exactly mortal, anymore than jason is. At the end of the movie jason walked out of the lake holding freddys decapitated head and it winked at the camera.

No brains
2017-03-08, 12:58 AM
One question we need to answer is how much power does Pinhead have in relation to the power that Leviathan/ the puzzle box has. It's not much of an issue if he has the box handy, but assuming he somehow gets separated from it, he may be in trouble. Against material bodies, those chain hooks can be an auto-win. Could Slenderman or Freddy bargain with Pinhead before getting dismembered?

If everyone is at full power, then Freddy probably has an information advantage, as he's probably seen Slenderman and Pinhead in people's dreams and has some idea of what they can do. There's still the question of him practically employing his knowledge, as he might not be fast enough to set the box to the 'banishment' configuration and Slenderman's amnesia/ reality warps might not have a practical counter. I'm not sure if either of the pale dudes in black dream themselves.

Slenderman might be at the biggest advantage if they somehow stumble into a 'no magic' fight. Freddy and Pinhead have pointy things, but long reach and tentacles make those less viable. If Slenderman has his powers, then the fight is a big 'maybe', as Freddy and Pinhead might have enough willpower to resist the effects and get in a good hit. Although all that assumes Slederman has a physical body at all.

Also, what sources are we using for powers? Hellraiser 3 gave Pinhead a lot of powers he seemed to use on his own, otherwise his power vs. the box's power is debatable. Slenderman can change wildly depending on story, and some people don't count certain appearances as 'Slenderman', like Marble Hornets' 'operator'. Freddy's powers are roughly consistent through all his appearances, but he gets some mad physical skills as a character in MK9.

Also if this is specifically in Mortal Kombat, Sonic Fox as Sektor wins.:smalltongue:

Kyberwulf
2017-03-08, 05:43 PM
Well, I don't think Freddy has a dog in this fight. In the real world. He would lose. Inbthe dream world, it is proven if you have a strong enough presence you should be able to defeat him. He derive his power from fear. I don't think slenderman has any. I think Pinhead would tear his soul apart. I think slenderman has got this. Pinhead doesn't seem to be a power house.